Dragon Ball Super

• That's exactly what kind of discussion i wanted.
    Really long texts and was interesting to read your opinions,thoughts and everything else .I guess i'll keep watching Super and thanks everyone for discuss, more opinions and thoughts are welcome,it's interesting.

• I dont like super in may aspects though as a fan i watch it and enjoy wahtever i see in meanwhile..

**Things i dont find accurate **

1.Goku is more naive than he was.

2.Frieza suddenly is able to fight with god forms of vegeta and goku instead of resurecting cell at least who was supposed to be way stronger than frieza.

3.The power scales dont make anymore sense i just eat whatever i see and shut up xD

4.Dont like that its very focused on Goku or vegeta most of the time that duo i know it s very popular but would like to see other
    companions get very close to the duo in strentgh power like tien and picollo krillin.Every time i see piccollo i feel that he is the guy
    who would interfare to block huge attack and protect his companion in sacrifice himslef everytime i see krillin i see the small guy who still got a fighter inside him but not for much as he thinks tien is way down although there is tremendous story in his race and wonder how he never reach godlike state thought this zen meditation,

**Things i like in super.**

1.Its art make me feel more dragonball saga sometimes like the fairy fatty guys or robot like in the old saga i like that feeling of sketch in this series

2.The scenario with the gods of the universes is so nice.:saint:

• Read the manga

• on dbsuper the manga came after the anime

toyotaro did a much better job than toei

The manga came first, but it's now super behind.

And I beg to differ, Toyotaro messes up a lot too, maybe not as much as Toei but that's just because there are way less manga chapters than anime episodes, still the errors he had were colossal, the Dragon Ball Super manga many times looks just like bad fanfiction with good drawings, and that's a lot considering the arc where most errors were made is the one where ''evil Goku'' came in, and yes, I'm saying that the Future Trunks arc was better in the anime.

There are many things I don't like in the anime, but I wont fanboy the manga just because it's the manga, Toyotaro takes many directions I don't like and he is very hit or miss+not even the original author. Only Toei and Toyotaro knows the main plotlines of Toriyama and they add too much, it's a real shame he doesn't just do the full story himself instead of letting other people finish it for him, Dragon Ball Online taught me that he still can do an interesting story as long as he makes the entire thing.

As a last point against the manga is that it just freaking skips the entire RoF arc, and hear me, I know a manga for that movie came right before it released, but it didn't cover the entire thing, it finished before Golden Freeza or SSJB were shown, so anybody that only reads the manga and doesn't watch the anime wouldn't know shit that Goku, Vegeta and Freeza had new forms, and they also don't show you how exactly did they defeat Freeza with the giant weakness SSJB had. Since there's no manga, it lends you to believe everything happened just like in the movie or the anime, but then that contradicts the fact that Goku and Vegeta in the movie and anime managed to control the form so at least it doesn't consume TOO MUCH energy, and as we saw, in the manga in the tournament they make it pretty clear that there it consumes a freaking ton of energy.

• The manga came first, but it's now super behind.

And I beg to differ, Toyotaro messes up a lot too, maybe not as much as Toei but that's just because there are way less manga chapters than anime episodes, still the errors he had were colossal, the Dragon Ball Super manga many times looks just like bad fanfiction with good drawings, and that's a lot considering the arc where most errors were made is the one where ''evil Goku'' came in, and yes, I'm saying that the Future Trunks arc was better in the anime.

There are many things I don't like in the anime, but I wont fanboy the manga just because it's the manga, Toyotaro takes many directions I don't like and he is very hit or miss+not even the original author. Only Toei and Toyotaro knows the main plotlines of Toriyama and they add too much, it's a real shame he doesn't just do the full story himself instead of letting other people finish it for him, Dragon Ball Online taught me that he still can do an interesting story as long as he makes the entire thing.

As a last point against the manga is that it just freaking skips the entire RoF arc, and hear me, I know a manga for that movie came right before it released, but it didn't cover the entire thing, it finished before Golden Freeza or SSJB were shown, so anybody that only reads the manga and doesn't watch the anime wouldn't know shit that Goku, Vegeta and Freeza had new forms, and they also don't show you how exactly did they defeat Freeza with the giant weakness SSJB had. Since there's no manga, it lends you to believe everything happened just like in the movie or the anime, but then that contradicts the fact that Goku and Vegeta in the movie and anime managed to control the form so at least it doesn't consume TOO MUCH energy, and as we saw, in the manga in the tournament they make it pretty clear that there it consumes a freaking ton of energy.

as i said, the mangá of dragon ball super came after dragon ball super

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!