• i mean if your a fan of the later games then not too much but it seems P5 is touching on how things worked in P1 and P2 with the whole melee and ranged weapon system not sure if demon negotiations are back, but anyway if you ever find a way you definitely should give P1 a try to see where the series started

Well after looking at some of the gameplay trailers it seems as though their bringing back demon conversations. Basically after knocking down all the demons on-screen you perform a hold up where your party surrounds the enemy and you are given the option to 1.)demand an item 2.)perform an all-out attack 3.)demand their power (turn the demon into a persona). Now I'm not sure if I want this system or not because I've heard horror stories from P1 and P2 players when it comes to these conversations, some say they've been killed, SP drain, money stolen, items stolen, etc. while trying to acquire persona's through conversation. Unless atlus has made some serious changes to this system I don't think I wanna see it implemented in P5.

• Well, assuming you've ever played it, I'm playing trough SMT Nocturne, which has demon convos, and I'm pretty much salivating over that shit. Is P1 like that?

P1 was back when the persona series was alot more like a. direct branch of the SMT series so it caries more elements from the base SMT games like nocturne so yeah its a good amount like that it also have a couple different routes and a few different recruitable characters depending on what route you take its got a good amount of depth to it honestly.

Well after looking at some of the gameplay trailers it seems as though their bringing back demon conversations. Basically after knocking down all the demons on-screen you perform a hold up where your party surrounds the enemy and you are given the option to 1.)demand an item 2.)perform an all-out attack 3.)demand their power (turn the demon into a persona). Now I'm not sure if I want this system or not because I've heard horror stories from P1 and P2 players when it comes to these conversations, some say they've been killed, SP drain, money stolen, items stolen, etc. while trying to acquire persona's through conversation. Unless atlus has made some serious changes to this system I don't think I wanna see it implemented in P5.

huh i didnt see those videos gonna have to look into that later, honestly i never had too much problem with demon convos its developing the personas themselves is what i had some trouble with in the long one, but i honestly can't deny there were some bad outcomes but i honestly think they've probably refined the demon convo system since then, i havent played any of the newer SMT games so i can't say for sure but im hopeful

Characters: Hakumei - Human Fighter(male) Garlot - Human Spiritualist(Male) MajinMiya - Wonder Majin(Fem)
    LordGarm - Warrior Namekian
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE GUILD: UNDERTALE

pt8Ov7h.jpgzqmaTsf.jpgU8j732A.jpg

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!