this guide has been ​deleted.

• Once you reach lvl 70 there is no strategy in this game, you have to wear speed and you finish the dungeons in few minutes. And the party composition is almost always the same: Poko+karma+fighter+dende+turtle and you get the buffs of an Ultimate before entering.

Te doy mis dies igualmente :P

• Once you reach lvl 70 there is no strategy in this game, you have to wear speed and you finish the dungeons in few minutes. And the party composition is almost always the same: Poko+karma+fighter+dende+turtle and you get the buffs of an Ultimate before entering.

thanks for the info and the like.

since i havent played this game before and i havent done any dungeons i had to make a general type of guide that would apply to any mmo, once i get to run some group content i will probably change a few things around.

gracias compi :D

• thanks for the info and the like.
    since i havent played this game before and i havent done any dungeons i had to make a general type of guide that would apply to any mmo, once i get to run some group content i will probably change a few things around.

gracias compi :D

The dungeons you find until reaching lvl 70 is like you said in your post, because they are more casual and you will team up with the first guys you met or random people of your guild who need to do that dungeon too.

I see you have huge experience in MMO's and high lvl dungeons is one of the things that, imo, needs a rework in this game because there is no strategy, and there is "racism" because people won't make a party with you if you don't wear Speed gear or you are of certain classes; and you could help giving ideas to fix that. :)

• The dungeons you find until reaching lvl 70 is like you said in your post, because they are more casual and you will team up with the first guys you met or random people of your guild who need to do that dungeon too.
    I see you have huge experience in MMO's and high lvl dungeons is one of the things that, imo, needs a rework in this game because there is no strategy, and there is "racism" because people won't make a party with you if you don't wear Speed gear or you are of certain classes; and you could help giving ideas to fix that. :)

hmm dont know anything about speed gear but i will look into it.

in most mmos there isnt a problem when you run dungeons,i mean if you take wow for example a tank is a tank,doesnt matter if its a paladin,death knight or a warrior,same goes for healers and dps.

now for raids some of the encounters do require a specific setup of classes even thou the devs tend to try and fix it but it usually happens in some mmos.

before using attack speed was a thing, there were strategies for end game dungeon

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!