Auto-Kick while in Public Open Beta

• @Kaioshin Vall and @xHotPockets Have been following me around and disliking EVERYTHING I've been posting. That's how childish they are.

You have broken server rules by being disrespectful OVER and OVER again to me and other people. Anyone reading your wall can realize you're not very liked on here.

Dude are you that delusional? I really don't care about your posts, I don't even remember disliking yours. And if I did they were probably retarded posts like this one you just posted here. Disrespectful? We posted our opinions and you didn't like that we disagreed, so you came at us, ATTACKING us. I'm not very liked on here? The only ones who don't like me are the ones who spam post memes and beg on the forums for an update everyday. If you haven't realized, I have more friends than enemies on here. You just contradicted your statement saying how we broke rules by being disrespectful, where if you read another sentence you say we aren't very liked. Sounds a lot like disrespect to me. Think before you speak buddy. :)

Anyways, back on topic, I disagree with an Auto Kick system as it's pointless right now, and it's also pointless to have it in the actual release of the game.

• @xHotPockets

When you speak in a condescending manner it is disrespectful. You and KaioshinVall have done that over and over. I'm not the first person to say this either. Please. You've said your piece. Now leave.

I'm not going anywhere until you apologize for attacking my opinion. If me disliking your posts really triggers you that much, block me and move on. You can't expect to be disrespectful first and then tell me to leave.

• I'm not going anywhere until you apologize for attacking my opinion. If me disliking your posts really triggers you that much, block me and move on. You can't expect to be disrespectful first and then tell me to leave.

What "triggers" me (yet another disrespectful remark from you) is when you're disliking everything I say. On other threads too. You are really showing how childish you are when you do this. Unfortunately for you I don't care. You can look the ratio of likes to posts for you and I. That's where we can see the difference in us. When I speak I'm actually trying to convey a point. When you speak it's to disrespect someone.

• What "triggers" me (yet another disrespectful remark from you) is when you're disliking everything I say. On other threads too. You are really showing how childish you are when you do this. Unfortunately for you I don't care. You can look the ratio of likes to posts for you and I. That's where we can see the difference in us. When I speak I'm actually trying to convey a point. When you speak it's to disrespect someone.

I almost laughed at when you said "You can look the ratio of likes to posts for you and I." Almost laughed. You really think likes/dislikes matter? Wow, you truly did just start foruming yesterday. This Xian217 kid follows me to all my posts and dislikes them. Let's go see your "Server Activity Downtime thread". Wow! Seven dislikes with one like! Does that matter? No. If I scroll through all your posts, more than half are all dislikes, then you look at my Likes Received... 442. That's 5 times the amount of POSTS you have. And does this matter at all? NO!!! Likes and dislikes don't matter at all buddy, you'll learn this in the long run. Anyways though, you said you don't care but you call me childish for disliking your posts, seems like you really do care. There you go again contradicting yourself. If you really get TRIGGERED over someone replying with an opinion that isn't the same as yours, you shouldn't be on the Internet. Not everyone agrees about everything.

As I said in another one of these flame war threads, please PM me if you wish to continue this debate, I will no longer be replying here.

• An auto-kick could be nice, Pre-open beta was projected to be a thing until the end of the year, which is still several months away. If it's not too much of a strain to add, there isn't much of a flaw in it occurring. It goes against the original foundation of tokens as DBO had it, but this isn't necessarily DBO, and changes are expected and good.

As a repeat: I'm not saying this has to be in, or that Daneos has to do anything. Before the entitlement 'riders' come by, I'm saying if it's not an issue, that it'd be a useful thing that could keep the servers unclogged. Whether it's added or time is spent for its adding matters not; the benefits of it in my opinion if it was just a click or a toggle on is that it would be nice. The devs can handle the time management issues and whether it should actually be implemented.

• I'm not too keen on keeping this thread open based on how you guys are acting towards each other right now.

Final warning, if there's anymore personal attacks or any intentional means of aggravation, I will ban/warn without hesitation.

This is a DEBATE if you cannot respond to someone of opposite opinion than you without insulting, then either exit the thread or face the consequences, plain and simple.

--..-.我有足夠多的足夠手段.-.---.
    ████
    ████████ ███

x1hbfp.png

• "Kid have you not realized yet the game is not there for you to enjoy but for you to test things and report bugs? That's what a Pre Open Beta is. Have you ever thought to yourself that maybe, just maybe, you're butt hurt because you can't get in the game, and we're not the butthurt ones? No, of course not, because the word is all about you, and if you don't get what you want, you throw a fit."

@xHotPockets I like how you completely ignore like the other 86% of the post, and just continue on because I want to enjoy a game in beta. Yeah doing a good job at proving that I'm butt hurt, honestly there are so many players already finding the huge and game breaking bugs so my contribution is pretty trivial unless we suddenly lose like 250 of those looking for bugs we won't have anything to worry about. I like how in like half of you and Vall's post the word "kid" pops up at least once or twice. Because apparently only children would say such silly things, right? As I've stated before I usually have no problem getting in-game until most the channels are offline (in which case I just spam channel until it works) so we should at least have an AFK kick until Daneos can keep the server stable enough as to where we won't have to shove everyone into a single channel every 6 or so hours. And honestly the fact that you continue to reply to my post's just makes it harder for me to believe you aren't butt hurt about something I've said. And the whole "the world is all about you" bit at the end can't just be slapped on me as a label it's slapped on every living thing, seeing as we only experience life from our perspectives (1st person) we have no choice but to center our lives around our own needs, everything one and everything we encounter in life are just scenery with a bunch of extra's slapped in the mix. There's not a single persona who doesn't think "everything's fine as long as I'm satisfied", you can argue that my statement isn't true but really think about it, when a mother saves her child it's seen as a selfless act of sacrifice, when in reality it was a pretty selfish act because she only saved her child because she wanted to, if she didn't want to she wouldn't have. Same for marriage, people say they marry because "THEY" want to make the other person happy, it's that key word want, all acts in the world are selfish since everyone is just carrying out their own desires and fulfilling their own needs. And as far as me throwing a "fit" I've really done nothing but ask for a simple reply back, didn't get it so I had to egg you and Vall on a bit. :P

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!