Auto-Kick while in Public Open Beta

• Also for those who find a need to sit afk and grind or whatever there is a game that has also been brought back swgemu u want to afk go there they have macros for you to set up so you can leave the pc as long as you want this is a fighting/ adventure game so do that and stop playing the sims wait or better go play xenoverse if u wanna go afk and just sit around

• and see this kind of douchbaggery is what will ALL users away
    js and btw your still a nobody like most of us in the community so get the stick out your ass bc ur not better than anyones else on this thread

Hahahaha. Sorry to burst your bubble little guy, but you should learn how to speak English in order for people to understand you.
    Now, how about reading the Code of Conduct before posting in the forums? Violating it isn't a good way to start your day.
    Since you don't know me, then you must be from the new batch that arrived after the P-OB Announcement, right? Riiiight.. Welcome to the DBOG Community !!!

One last thing, you can't boss people around and tell them to go play something else because you're being bugged of how they decide to play a game. They won't ask for your permission, not that they needed it though, in order to play DBO. Okay? So if you could leave that "go and play that game" talk out of this topic, it would be great.

• Should I be honest? This is pointless. I did vote no, but not because I am one of them, I am not even launching the game anymore till we get a new update. Right now, we're in a stage where the most important thing is build and bring back what DBO once had; CCBD, Budokai, UD, TMQ and etc. Adding something like this would be a petty waste of time. If channels are full, my suggestion would be to go play something else and try later, but what you do is not my business. What matters right now is to have everything we had back, not add a feature that wouldn't even be there in the full release, or so you said as an "indefinite" afk system.

In a few words what I believe is: No. We do not need it.

• I honestly don't care if you got something to say about this comment, but Vall (or anyone for that matter) I don't care what you have to say opinions are opinions and there will inevitabley be disagreements, but don't be a condescending prick about it. Just state your piece and leave, that's all you have to do, not that you gonna listen to me anyway :P especially considering how toxic you've been lately. And I'm not just speaking to Vall here I'm speaking to everyone that's been toxic in this thread thus far. The thread starts with a simple poll and people lose their shit, relax guys it's just a game.

• Dude you are the kind of cancer that ruins a gaming community. Just because you were here before others does not mean you are worth anything more. You seriously need an attitude readjustment. The moment you came into this thread you have had NOTHING helpful to say. You keep talking about violating forum rules but you continually break them yourself.

Seems to me like you're a small child that can't deal with views different than your own.

• then obviously you have not been paying attention to previous threads about questions that were asked to Daneos.he was asked about the population limit whether it would be per channel or per server and he stated it was for the server and it would be set at 500. so y shouldnt we have an auto kick? oh so only the few of you people who like to sit on the game and take up space? nah there are other people who actually want to play the game not sit on it and do absolutely nothing and i have been on and seen plenty of people just sitting near the auction house's and doing nothing but just sitting. if your going to get on the game then actually play otherwise log out so other people can get on and enjoy the game.**** Also this is not the OLD DBO*** so that statement is irrelevant

That is an old thread:
    Q : How many Pre-Open Beta servers will be online?
    A : Just one with 500 people capacity that may increase if it’s needed.

The capacity was been increased to 5000 per channel

New content like afk-kicker require a lot of time to implement because it wasn't in old dbo

• Does it require time to implement? Yes. But the code for other auto kicks could be taken and modified to work on here. Just as something basic. So he DOESN'T have to start from scratch. And the amount of relevant data he could acquire from active players would more than make up for the time it would take to modify an existing Auto Kick script to work on this server.

• nooo i have shop private i nedd money i from venezuela and no cash :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

^^^^

This is why we NEED auto AFK-Kick. I don't have any money either Bartguason but I'm going to actually PLAY the game to make in game money. And during that time I am going to also help by testing different things and finding errors. This is absurd that people are actually defending taking up spots to get Zeni when they could play to do it.

• ^^^^
    This is why we NEED auto AFK-Kick. I don't have any money either Bartguason but I'm going to actually PLAY the game to make in game money. And during that time I am going to also help by testing different things and finding errors. This is absurd that people are actually defending taking up spots to get Zeni when they could play to do it.

i agree if they want in gme currency so bad then they need to do quests kill things and all that

• Does it require time to implement? Yes. But the code for other auto kicks could be taken and modified to work on here. Just as something basic. So he DOESN'T have to start from scratch. And the amount of relevant data he could acquire from active players would more than make up for the time it would take to modify an existing Auto Kick script to work on this server.

also like previously stated this is not the old dbo yes he wants to make it like that but if you look at prosperous mmo's they all have auto- kick afk so would you rather an auto kick afk or have it die again?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!