[English]Kiego's Guide To Farming Dragon Balls

• Kiego's Giude to Farming Dragon balls

Got a little bored waiting for the alpha so i decided to share some tips i used while hunting dragon balls. I didnt know where to put this thread so i just thought general discussion was the best place, sorry mods.

[Tiers]

[Hunting]

[Dropping]

[Tips]

Thanks for taking the time to read my bad grammer giude to getting you to drop your dragon balls! Hope it helps and good luck to you all. Also a huge shoutout to the development team for making all this possible.

- Kiego

• Nice guide, Kiego. I would like to add something.

This is where I hunted:
    asdfg_zpsuvptcki1.png
    This is by far the fastest way I have ever used to hunt dragon balls, once I have gotten 7 in less than an hour.

What do I need?

• An account around level 20 which is able to 1v1 the Super Dinosaur monsters
    • An account that can easily clear multiple Super Dinosaur monsters (could be any lvl)
    • 2 PCs with DBO installed on them or Sandboxie

Step 1: With your stronger account kill all the Dinosaurs until you see the DragonBall icon on the minimap

Step 2: When you see the DragonBall icon on your mini map switch over to your low level account

Step 3: Kill the Super Dinosaur with your low level account

Step 4: Pick up the Dragon ball with your stronger account (You gotta wait 1 min)

Keep repeating this until you have collected all the 7 Dragon Balls. I think this is the easiest way of hunting DragonBalls because you are constantly fighting Supers which increase the chance of dropping a DragonBall.

Sorry wrote this on my phone

• I did what Spark did, except I did it at the end of one of the starter map dungeons (several Supers and a Boss). Unlike the dino area, there weren't a bunch of people trying to farm there, so I could switch channels for multiplied results and, since the monsters were all grouped together (at least in the namek dungeon), one AOE skill wiped them clean pretty fast (in my case, using a turtle hermit character).

• I was the first one to do that, made a majin and it was pretty easy afterward with my turtle hermit.
    I guess I won't be able to do that anymore in DBOG, rip.

Soon a guide about how to play a "spiritual" swordman Kiego (is that even the right word, been such a while since I even touched / watched anything about the game) ?

• Yea Nice guide ,thanks to post this guide for new users its need

tumblr_no463iIN931rhndafo3_r1_500.gif

I am the bone of my sword
    Steel is my body and fire is my blood
    I have created over a thousand blades
    Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
    Have withstood pain to create many weapons
    Yet, those hands will never hold anything
    So as I pray,Blade Works

• Great Guide
    So does this mean the higher the lvl the higher the chance of getting dragon balls?

Well for me when i went above lvl 40 i never got any dragon balls, i hunted dragon balls below lvl 20 and they were a lot easier like 1 in 4 chances i got dbs. for me.
    For me higher lvl i hunted for a week never got a dragon ball (guess its luck).

• Well for me when i went above lvl 40 i never got any dragon balls, i hunted dragon balls below lvl 20 and they were a lot easier like 1 in 4 chances i got dbs. for me.
    For me higher lvl i hunted for a week never got a dragon ball (guess its luck).

i never hunted for dragon balls lol
    i randomly get them from mob hunt quests i got 6 dragon balls when i reached lvl 40

• You are correct.

Sarcasm on the internet sucks, I can't belive yall thought I was hoping for a super slug.
    But to all of you newies, I suggest if you want to get dragon balls fast you have to calculate some things.

1) When hunting season is out, you KNOW everyone is going to want to transform so all area's and all spots will most likely be taken over.
    2) People WIIL try to steal mobs from you, alls fair in dragon balls and wishes.
    3) YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT TRADE DRAGONBALLS

with all things considered, what would be the best way to farm dragon balls?
    hit level 30, get flight, fly around the world for higher rank mobs,boxes,urns,pots(not level, I mean super,ultra,etc) and slay them.
    get in, get out, and continue your search.

Great Guide
    So does this mean the higher the lvl the higher the chance of getting dragon balls?

- You can only drop a dragon with a mob 5 levels in your range above and below. So for example if im going to hunt for dragon balls and im level 25. I would kill mobs 20-30 in level. But its better to kill mobs around your level for the best chance or so ive herd.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!