Tired of Waiting to be honest

• No disrespect to anyone im just sharing my thoughts as a beta tester for this game like we all are, to be honest i lost hope in this update, i dont really care if anyone wants to call me impatient but i think we as testers are waiting too long, i would feel better if daneos would post and let us know what is happening, he said soon a long time ago and we all, well most of us play this game 24/7 waiting patiently for this update, its not like he is not finish with the update, if you finish something why not just update the game? What are you waiting on? I guarantee if everyone chose to stop playing the game because they refuse to release the update thats when they will realize that we are serious about this update and really want it ( not telling anyone to stop playing ). But seriously daneos speak to us let us know whats happening a lot of us would feel a lot bettet by you doing that.

• Just a litlle hint for making these threads guys :)

* Info
    These Updates and bug fixes are not applied
    on the pre-open beta server yet. We will write an announcement once it
    is applied. Questions about when it will be applied are going to be
    removed and user might receive a warning/bann!

• No one gives damn about what you say diab, he is being honest and have gut to say it. In game and on social network most of people back talk about this update and about how impatient they are, while on forums they show themselves to be patient. Daneos wont ban, he would at most give a warning.

• I want to add something, just my point of view, Daneos acted so unprofessionally by not answering that community question, also he's avoiding any kind of exposure to the people in this forum whatsoever, I respect his time and passion put into the game, but seriously, you could atleast give a god damn word for fuck's sake!
    I might get banned but meh lol

• No one gives damn about what you say diab, he is being honest and have gut to say it. In game and on social network most of people back talk about this update and about how impatient they are, while on forums they show themselves to be patient. Daneos wont ban, he would at most give a warning.

i dont think he can ban the guy for being honest because I myself have been checking this forum everyday just to see if the update announcement is on the global update thread

• Daneos probably has a reason. Maybe he's holding back delicious information to surprise us with. Or perhaps some real life issues came up. It's even possible that he ran into a major bug when putting everything together and chose not to release it for everyone to suffer through.

All just speculation on my part, but I doubt it's malicious. Which also goes to the people thinking Daneos needs to be worshiped for the update to come faster or something, or that he'd give up or find this disrespectful. He's probably a chill dude, why are you expecting him to take major offense or quit something he spent years working on? These posts are excessive, but calm down as well. The update will come when it comes, but you're not some holy crusader fighting in Daneos' name.

• It all started the day he finished the quests to fight NPCs.
    It was when we all started to wait for the "Soon ..." to be released update. it was 2 weeks ago, 15 days.

I don't think his Soon means what he thinks it means '-'

• Everyone calling him disrespectful or anything like that should stop acting like they're not hyped for the update whatsoever.
    Im pretty sure everyone feels the same way about it, Daneos clearly stated that he's not interested in any of these threads and that people will most likely get a warning for making them. This however doesn't mean that it's a good thing to neglect the community and to not share what's on his mind.
    But in the end this thread doesn't contribute to anything other than creating a negative atmosphere around the forums.

As for this

• I totally agree with you there. I'm tired of waiting myself. In fact, I've been on this forum almost 24/7 reading most of the threads and I saw that most of people complain about the update. We do really appreciate the hard work but @Daneos, you said that you are done with fixing all the stuff. I don't believe, that it takes more than 3 days to copy the files from dev server to pre-beta server or even find certain code lines, copy and just paste them in. I'm starting to feel that you are delaying this on purpose but the more you delay the most important update, the less people are going to stay and wait...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!