Tired of Waiting to be honest

• kamekameman stop acting like the cool guy your just being cool to win a place on mod team "hey maybe because im older " you said that multiplie times on every thread like we care if your old or your old into MMO just stop acting like someone you are.

sorry bud,not acting cool nor am i trying to win a place on the mod team since well my busy schedule wouldnt allow me to do that job.

this is the way i am,you dont like it? fine by me,just block me and move on but im not going to change my opinion or view on things just because you want me to.
    FACT is i am older,FACT is ive been playing mmos since 1997 and thanks to that i do have a different perspective on things,you on the other hand,well to put it politely you just sound like a console gamer who has never played an mmo before,just saying this judging by the content of your posts.

as i said before,i wont change my ways so if i annoy you that much just block me and move on,trust me i wont lose any sleep over it...

• No disrespect to anyone im just sharing my thoughts as a beta tester for this game like we all are, to be honest i lost hope in this update, i dont really care if anyone wants to call me impatient but i think we as testers are waiting too long, i would feel better if daneos would post and let us know what is happening, he said soon a long time ago and we all, well most of us play this game 24/7 waiting patiently for this update, its not like he is not finish with the update, if you finish something why not just update the game? What are you waiting on? I guarantee if everyone chose to stop playing the game because they refuse to release the update thats when they will realize that we are serious about this update and really want it ( not telling anyone to stop playing ). But seriously daneos speak to us let us know whats happening a lot of us would feel a lot bettet by you doing that.

On top of this, we had several tests before and wipes. People, like me, may be getting tired of leveling over and over just to get wiped.

• I believe Daneos is not missing, he is the one who opened the channels for us yesterday when they were offline..
    i want MC too, but i guess he must be doing something that we dont know about and delays the update. Maybe updating the server does not happen with one click.. who knows

• If Daneos doesn't say a date is because he doesn't know it. He will update it when he can so stop complaining, because if he says a date and there is a problem which delays the date of release of an update, you will complain too.

At least he says the progress of the fixes. With your attitude what you will achieve is that he won't say anything until the updates are done.

• On top of this, we had several tests before and wipes. People, like me, may be getting tired of leveling over and over just to get wiped.

that is how betas work,now if you didnt know that its your own fault,no one else to be blamed for not knowing that in the betas of mmos characters do get deleted...
    kinda makes me wonder why you keep on leveling even if you know the characters are going to be deleted,if you're getting tired there is an easy solution,dont level anymore characters and come back later,see? problem solved.

• did you even read what is said?????????????????????????????????????????????????? i have never mentioned that daneos should give us a date and if you got to know why people need answer its not because of patience its because of the fact that in order to keep the community intrested you have to communicate with them its basic marketing rules, many games have lost great fan base and even fallen cause they didnt communicate well with their community (not saying daneos is just explaining why answer is needed).

What I still don't get, is why there are so many people on this forum, yet there is no single person which knows programming, so that person could help him. That way, things would go much faster. I'm on my way to learn it myself but for now, I can't even compre to a friend of mine (we are in the same grade).

daneos doesnt trust anyone, he is doing it like that based on a choice (not sure thought just remember hearing it somewhere)

• Everyone wants the update. I am quite sure Daneos wants to update the game too.

However, and this is the most important part of everything discussed IMHO:

He is on his own, has other activities and still manages to get in the forums to answer what he can.

Imagine how it would be:

- if you are still in school, to have all your courses at the same time and all the teachers asking you at different times through the internet if you already did your homework or if you already studied for the next exam.

- if you have a job, to be in charge of all the steps of whatever the company produces or offers. Imagine you sell chocolates, you'll have to make em, pack em, sell em and a lot of other tasks at the same time. All this having people overseeing your work at all times.

You can give your opinion, but remember that you are in a forum. The members that disagree with the whole "give us the update now!!" vibe are giving arguments on how an mmo is a complex game to develop (even though it is a revival) and how a pre-open beta works. Those who are really impatient just talk with should's and have's. Some of you want him to give a date, but sincerely I think that would be even worst: a solo work of this kind can and will be delayed not only because of developing problems, but also because of real life.

The fact that some people disagree with your need to give your opinion in such a way doesn't mean they don't share some of the feelings that you have right now :D Don't calm down if you don't feel like, but I wholeheartedly suggest you to evaluate how does this contribute to the forum discussion.

• Even tough i have to agree that i lost a lot of my patience due to the fact that if he already listed all of the updates and said soon, I was really thinking it would take around 2-3 days at the most to be able to make it publical to take out the most serious bugs, and then the community can find some bugs out a lot faster by testing certain skils/quests/... I really thought he was like 95% done with what he has stated in the post because there was a "soon" added.

But you allso have to think about the following; at the moment, we are in the middle of the hollidays, if he wants to sit back and relax we cannot deny his welldeserved hollidays/rest time. This because, even tough the game is not yet finnished, he has done a very good job getting back the game in a very legalised way.

So even tough we are beginning to get annoyed/tired of waiting to know what is meant with a soon, there is no reason to actually hate Daneos. Blame it on the difficulty of programming.

Gojonoku the fighter martial artist

• Lol I think about it like this. I've waited about 2-3 years for the original KR DBO to come out top that off with another 3 years from the time of DBO closing to DBOG (I think its been that long, I lost count). Waiting a couple of days/ possibly weeks for a big update meeehhh it aint that serious lol. Rewatch DBZ or something, but I do understand as new players you're ready to jump into the content but don't wear the game out too fast. From a player thats been playing for a long time it can get very easy to wear the game out. Take your time, enjoy as much as you can and use this time to plan and come up with a solid strategy on how to be the best. The best players in our days were the ones who spent A LOT of time (maybe even too much time) researching and understanding the mechanics of the game. I would advise you do the same. Don't be in a rush to be an ok player, take your time and be patient so that you can be the best.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!