Tired of Waiting to be honest

• No disrespect to anyone im just sharing my thoughts as a beta tester for this game like we all are, to be honest i lost hope in this update, i dont really care if anyone wants to call me impatient but i think we as testers are waiting too long, i would feel better if daneos would post and let us know what is happening, he said soon a long time ago and we all, well most of us play this game 24/7 waiting patiently for this update, its not like he is not finish with the update, if you finish something why not just update the game? What are you waiting on? I guarantee if everyone chose to stop playing the game because they refuse to release the update thats when they will realize that we are serious about this update and really want it ( not telling anyone to stop playing ). But seriously daneos speak to us let us know whats happening a lot of us would feel a lot bettet by you doing that.

^^

Perfect example of a MENOW.

MENOW=My word to define this generation of gamers,its composed of the words ME and NOW which is all these players care about.

Current generation of gamers=whinny cry babies,they crave instant gratification.
    The thing is that some of these new generation of players just feel entitled to have everything and have it now and when things dont go their way its waahhhh waahhh give me update now or i will throw a tantrum.

Daneos will update and or release more information when he is ready,you already breaking forum rules by writing this post and to be honest i dont really see the reason,you think that because of you he is going to magically create the update from thin air and have it implemented in the server?

you young ''pups'' really need to learn some patience but then again im sensing a pattern here,probably most of the players here have never played an mmo before hence their lack of knowledge of how mmos operate,oh well this post has been reported and i hope that atleast you get a nice little warning,maybe that way you will learn some patience...

• Believe me i'm as excited for the update as you all are, but you have to give the man some slack, some chance to breath it's not easy to do what he does and especially not easy when he's alone doing it.

We waited Years for the game to eventually come back and you guys are acting in a childish way concerning the Master Class, he said Soon, it may be a day, a week , a month or even a year.

• Believe me i'm as excited for the update as you all are, but you have to give the man some slack, some chance to breath it's not easy to do what he does and especially not easy when he's alone doing it.

We waited Years for the game to eventually come back and you guys are acting in a childish way concerning the Master Class, he said Soon, it may be a day, a week , a month or even a year.

but when he became a developer he knew the responsibilitys that came with that, I still say he's a awesome dude for opening the game back to us but he's also obligated to tell us when he's going to update the game

• but when he became a developer he knew the responsibilitys that came with that, I still say he's a awesome dude for opening the game back to us but he's also obligated to tell us when he's going to update the game

obligated?

lol,no he isnt,he doesnt owe you or me ANYTHING,he will update when there is something to update,hell he could even close the game today and you still wouldnt be able to do anything about it.
    Sad to see comments like this,you seem to be in a delusional state where you think that daneos owes you something,please enlighten me,why exactly does he owe you something?

• obligated?
    lol,no he isnt,he doesnt owe you or me ANYTHING,he will update when there is something to update,hell he could even close the game today and you still wouldnt be able to do anything about it.
    Sad to see comments like this,you seem to be in a delusional state where you think that daneos owes you something,please enlighten me,why exactly does he owe you something?

well he's a developer rather than saying soon he should be saying I will update the server on this day and on this time, it atleast gives us reasurence. People like you really need to calm down and let others give there opinions, daneos doesn't know who you even are but your defending him like he's your bestfriend. He isnt a bad guy but all I am saying that rather than saying soon give us an actual time frame

• What I still don't get, is why there are so many people on this forum, yet there is no single person which knows programming, so that person could help him. That way, things would go much faster. I'm on my way to learn it myself but for now, I can't even compre to a friend of mine (we are in the same grade).

• this is probably the last time ill ever answer to you.

THIS WAS JUST BAD MARKETING, see you show a dog a bone and then another and then another and then another but you just dont give him those and dont say why just showing him those tasty bones he'll either lose intrest or bark or just keep on running around happy for a long time.

I would have agreed with you if people actually were like "GIVE ME UPDATE NOW" and maybe some lines of some people here you can see as something like that but the main feedback is that if daneos is done(he said himself after every post he finished that) why isnt it coming , ALL what we need is an ANSWER.

i'd like to say sorry if i ever sounded mean while portraying my thoughts , you cant hear my tone or anything but im trying calmly to deliever a message and again i have nothing but love and respect towards daneos and im greatful that he is doing this revival although i would like it if he was more interactive with us.

• well he's a developer rather than saying soon he should be saying I will update the server on this day and on this time, it atleast gives us reasurence. People like you really need to calm down and let others give there opinions, daneos doesn't know who you even are but your defending him like he's your bestfriend. He isnt a bad guy but all I am saying that rather than saying soon give us an actual time frame

im not defending him,simply following rules,i mean you did read this right?

These Updates and bug fixes are not applied on the pre-open beta server yet. We will write an announcement once it is applied. Questions about when it will be applied are going to be removed and user might receive a warning/bann!

i mean if there is no update or info its because there is no info to give you,i mean how difficult is it to comprehend that little concept?

hey maybe because im older or maybe because of have experience from previous mmos ive played but just in case you dont know how they know this is the way they operate.

in a mmo with a sub i might understand some whinin but in a free to play game? wow...lol,yeah you all better throw out the windew your self entitlement issues because as far as this game goes no one owes you anything.

• it's been three years since the original game is dead , I thought never to play again , and daneos has realized my desire to be back in the adventure of 7 crystal ball with this mmo that is fun to play, maybe he has lost party with friend for this game .... honestly think before you speak , and thanks a lot Daneos !! and still one last thing .... SOON !!!!!! : D

• lol

It will be minimum a half year...but It's understandable...An open beta is an almost completed version of the game...All quests, skills and all features are working in the game...but there may be some bugs he has to fit...That's what the Open beta is for...And we are still pretty far from the "almost complete" version... I know u hate it when somebody says it but...Just be patient :D

THIS WAS JUST BAD MARKETING, see you show a dog a bone and then another and then another and then another but you just dont give him those and dont say why just showing him those tasty bones he'll either lose intrest or bark or just keep on running around happy for a long time.

I would have agreed with you if people actually were like "GIVE ME UPDATE NOW" and maybe some lines of some people here you can see as something like that but the main feedback is that if daneos is done(he said himself after every post he finished that) why isnt it coming , ALL what we need is an ANSWER.

i'd like to say sorry if i ever sounded mean while portraying my thoughts , you cant hear my tone or anything but im trying calmly to deliever a message and again i have nothing but love and respect towards daneos and im greatful that he is doing this revival although i would like it if he was more interactive with us.

thank you for speaking the truth I agree with you and thats the message I was trying to get across in my other message s

people need an answer?

and why exactly is that?

is it the results of a medical test which THEY NEED TO KNOW just in case they need to write a will?

people need to know because they lack patience,that is the bottom line,daneos already posted and with mmos its hard to give an exact date on any content.
    what you want him to lie?
    because that has been done before,or devs caught their fingers saying new content would be available on an exact date and then when it didnt happen people went on a rampage saying why didnt they keep their word...

daneos is playing it safe,he said things were going well and that he will update the game when its ready,that is all the info YOU NEEED.

• kamekameman stop acting like the cool guy your just being cool to win a place on mod team "hey maybe because im older " you said that multiplie times on every thread like we care if your old or your old into MMO just stop acting like someone you are.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!