Tired of Waiting to be honest

• did you even read what is said?????????????????????????????????????????????????? i have never mentioned that daneos should give us a date and if you got to know why people need answer its not because of patience its because of the fact that in order to keep the community intrested you have to communicate with them its basic marketing rules, many games have lost great fan base and even fallen cause they didnt communicate well with their community (not saying daneos is just explaining why answer is needed).

type in some more ??? im not sure i got your point :rolleyes:

that is a lot of Psychobabble to just cover the fact that people are impatient and feel like they deserve answers whenever they want.

your post does seem like a vile threat,release info or people will leave hahaha oh another doom and gloom post,oh god you people really need to get a hold of yourselves,this is just embarrasing to read.

• Idk. This game is free guys. If you paid for the game then I would understand.

Acting like this can upset admin. Go work out, call your friends. Go do something. Get a job. No reason to sit and wait 24/7.

Just pretend its never coming out, and when I see updates I'm like @.@ wo.

Its not like you can't play the game while you wait.

• No disrespect to anyone im just sharing my thoughts as a beta tester for this game like we all are, to be honest i lost hope in this update, i dont really care if anyone wants to call me impatient but i think we as testers are waiting too long, i would feel better if daneos would post and let us know what is happening, he said soon a long time ago and we all, well most of us play this game 24/7 waiting patiently for this update, its not like he is not finish with the update, if you finish something why not just update the game? What are you waiting on? I guarantee if everyone chose to stop playing the game because they refuse to release the update thats when they will realize that we are serious about this update and really want it ( not telling anyone to stop playing ). But seriously daneos speak to us let us know whats happening a lot of us would feel a lot bettet by you doing that.

you guys do know this is one person coding. as a coder, can you code these without bugs under 2 weeks? as a coder ---

wait , can you even code?

no. stop complaining. Wait till hes done, find something to do in life instead of sitting in front of a PC waiting for a game.

• type in some more ??? im not sure i got your point :rolleyes:
    that is a lot of Psychobabble to just cover the fact that people are impatient and feel like they deserve answers whenever they want.

your post does seem like a vile threat,release info or people will leave hahaha oh another doom and gloom post,oh god you people really need to get a hold of yourselves,this is just embarrasing to read.

trying to make fun of me , now you just admit defeat :P

• Can yall STFU?!?! DAMN Yall are so annoying lmao. Keep crying "Daneos Wheres update". Be grateful he is doing all this and he has made SEVEREAL videos on youtube very recently so its not like he is completely MIA. The pre beta has been out for about 1 month yet I think I have seen 200 posts asking where is content. Go look at DBOR and see their "progress".....Daneos getting shit done so sit down, put your pacifier in your mouth and wait like the rest of us. No one gives AF if "youre tired of waiting" lmao.

• Another note: I assume alot of you are kids as you keep saying Daneos is "unprofessional" because he is not responding. I am sorry but I was not aware just because he is developing DBOG that EVERY other responsibility in his life faded away? Im sure you kids just come home from school and hop on dbog expecting updates but there is alot more behind the scenes you may not know.

• Thread closed

Hi guys, I dont plan on repeating my self but next time a thread like this is created i'll be giving out warning/ban without hesitation. Just like to also point out that daneos is working his hardest one the big update and will be released when its ready. We have to also remember that daneos also has a life away from coding.

Regards

Nanashi

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!