Nonsense

• Look just don't ban me, but there are too many god damn Daneos dick riders which are the ones who should get banned!
    Instead of giving an answer, they start disliking and insulting people who ask about update ( new people who just joined us too!! )
    This shit is completely FUCKED UP!
    And thanks
    On behalf of every DRAGON BALL ONLINE GLOBAL regular person in this forum on those freaking* dips!

• Oh boy the urge...

1. Daneos himself said that frequently asking (harrassing) about the update can cause a ban.
    2. Threads like this has literally NOTHING to do with the server itself, you're just spreading hate.
    3. You cannot speak in behalf of everyone, because most of the people doesn't agree with you.
    5. I can't count.

Go dislike this aswell, i honestly don't care, I just find it pathetic how people think that Daneos is like a robot that doesn't have a personal life, and he's like "FORCED" to do everything what others want.

• "On behalf of every DRAGON BALL ONLINE GLOBAL regular person in this forum on those freaking* dips!"
    behalf of everyone else except those dips, and I bet they know themselves pretty well hehehe otherwise they wouldn't get aroused like this :D

• Also, you don't have to read this I wasn't addressing Daneos, I was addressing the likes of you buddy :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!