Shortcube's in the place... kindof

• Hello everyone, I'm Shortcube, a 18 years old fan of Dragon Ball since ~2004

I came here to play the game, curious about what it would be, and even though I'm quite unimpressed by my experience for now (the game crashes every 2-3 minutes, if someone could tell me why that'd be great) I'm still sure that when they'll fix the bug, I'll enjoy this game for hours and hours.

I live in Canada and I love informatics and sport stuff and.. yeah that's pretty much it.

Thanks for the read !

• Hy friend, there is no solution for the crashes of the game so far; i have the same problem and i bearly got a lvl 8 Character in the game, after i log in i start the clock to see how much time do i have to get the quest or the reward, even equip items. That being said, i hope we will get a solution soon for the "game crash timer" ....

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!