Czarpos' Mods Thread

• Welcome to my thread in which I will be posting all mods that I have created
    zjVuNHT.jpg
    Feel free to post a request and I will consider making it for you
    Note: These mods are clinetside only. That means, only you will be able to see modified content. There is no possiblity of recieving a ban, since my mods are not intervening with the server files.

Remember to always backup your files! I'm not responsible for any of your mistakes!

Gogeta's Fusion Outfit

Goku's Yardrat Outfit

Vegeta's Whis Symbol Battle Suit

No Armor Shine On Upgraded Gear

Mad Face Upon Super Saiyan

Goku Gi ('Go' and Roshi Emblem)

Anime Roshi Student's Gi Color

Invisible Glovesa4vooiv.gif

White Korin

Video Tutorial on Moddingpmpp13a.gif

Legend:
    H - Human
    N - Namek
    M - Majin
    [size=12]F
    [size=12] - Female

lYOIRVi.png

Join us on Discord Here!
    Download the most recent English Patch Here!

Edited 22 times, last by Czarpos ().

• this is very impressive great job can you do a namek vegeta and frieza body ?

Both of these are already in the game, I believe.

How can i replace on of them with that standard elegant dogi lmao

I'm planning to do a tutorial. It will come out probably this week.

how can I get these in game, after I install the mod

You need to have a certain armor/dogi (eg. "Replaces: Yardrat Dogi" you need to get this dogi either from players or from cash shop)

lYOIRVi.png

Join us on Discord Here!

• But do you know which ".pak" is from the elegant dogi? :P

I don't. You can check by yourself. Just get into the game, then try moving some tex##.pak files away from pack folder and you should see which textures are missing. This way is much easier than searching through +2k textures ^^

lYOIRVi.png

Join us on Discord Here!

• I was wondering if you could do a couple of mods for me.

SSJ:
    Basically I just want my character to have the SSJ look. This isn't what the Mr. Popo app does, but more like what's done in this video.

Aura: Have the aura replaced to the Upgrade level 12 version.

• I was wondering if you could do a couple of mods for me.

SSJ:
    Basically I just want my character to have the SSJ look. This isn't what the Mr. Popo app does, but more like what's done in this video.

Aura: Have the aura replaced to the Upgrade level 12 version.

You mean the Ki Charge aura?

lYOIRVi.png

Join us on Discord Here!

• Great work !

Since I don't know anything about modding. If I replace any dogi texture etc. Will it be shown only on the dogi I'm wearing or on other people's dogis too?

Example : I replace Yardrat dogi textures. I login, wear it and have the good looks ^_^ . Now another guy with the Yardrat dogi comes. Will his dogi have the same colours/texture as mine, or will it be the original ?

• Great work !

Since I don't know anything about moding. If I replace any dogi texture etc. Will it be shown only on the dogi I'm wearing or on other people's dogis too?

Example : I replace Yardrat dogi textures. I login, wear it and have the good looks ^_^ . Now another guy with the Yardrat dogi comes. Will his dogi have the same colours/texture as mine, or will it be the original ?

By modifying your client files, you're not only seeing changes on yourself but everyone else too, because the game is rendering textures from your client, not the server. So basically, yeah... others will also have modded texture on your screen...

lYOIRVi.png

Join us on Discord Here!

• By modifying your client files, you're not only seeing changes on yourself but everyone else too, because the game is rendering textures from your client, not the server. So basically, yeah... others will also have modded texture on your screen...

Thank you ;)

• Could we make the first simeple Dogi to be like Sasuke from Naruto Shippuden, that would be cool or have Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist, or could we have a Super saiyan god blue dogi? Anyway great job on the mods and gl. :D

Haters gonna Hate well eat this.

ETERNAL BLIZZARD!

eternal-blizzard-o.gif

• Could we make the first simeple Dogi to be like Sasuke from Naruto Shippuden, that would be cool or have Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist, or could we have a Super saiyan god blue dogi? Anyway great job on the mods and gl. :D

Umm...
    First off, I can't do something like Sasuke dogi since I have no idea how to modify models, because it's a file format that only DBO uses.
    Secondly, the Edward's dogi was already made by @Strife, just check this thread.
    By SSJB dogi you probably mean Goku's Whis Symbol Gi. I could do that, but probably next week.
    Oh yeah... and thanks ^^

lYOIRVi.png

Join us on Discord Here!