All Credits to Nady93
Translated by Sforza
The crafting Tutorial
This is a crafting system to create items with different ingredients.
Upgrading your crafting lvl is easy, you only need to find the right materials that can be obtained from items.
To start crafting you will need recipes, They look like this:
We learn them by right click (Warning: You will need the specific level from the recipe, in order to learn it)
This recipes can be purchased from the NPC:
You can find the NPC on this specific locations:
The numbers from the image, shows the lvl craft that you need to read the recipes from the NPC, so we start in our main city and when you reach lvl 10 of crafting, we need to go to Karin City.
You can check your level crafting by pressing the "C" letter from your keyboard, then go to the third tab, as the image show:
1.- Our current lvl
2.- Our current exp / exp needed for the next lvl
You will probably asking what experience you recieve for each craft.
The Amount of exp received, will be decreasing the more level you have, the exp will reset every 5 level you reach, for example:
Level 1 = 20 exp for each craft
Level 2 = 15 exp for each craft
Level 3 = 10 exp for each craft
Level 4 = 5 exp for each craft
This is a table with the total of experience that you need for each level:
1 -> 2 = 51
2 -> 3 = 56
3 -> 4 = 63
4 -> 5 = 74
5 -> 6 = 84
6 -> 7 = 104
7 -> 8 = 123
8 -> 9 = 146
9 -> 10 = 171
10 -> 11 = 200
11 -> 12 = 231
12 -> 13 = 266
13 -> 14 = 303
14 -> 15 = 344
15 -> 16 = 387
16 -> 17 =
17 -> 18 =
18 -> 19 = 536
19 -> 20 = 591
20 -> 21 = 650
21 -> 22 = 711
22 -> 23 = 776
23 -> 24 = 843
24 -> 25 = 914
25 -> 26 = 987
26 -> 27 = 1064
27 -> 28 = 1143
28 -> 29 = 1226
29 -> 30 = 1311
30 -> 31 = 1400
31 -> 32 = ??
32 -> 33 = ??
33 -> 34 = ??
34 -> 35 = ??
Is logic that the more level craft you have, better items you will get by crafting.
--Now lets move to the crafting--
Once you have learned the correct recipe, you will need to go to the hoi poi mix machine:
Or You can open this Hoi Poix Mix Machine, by pressing the WP icon:
This is the crafting window with the correct explanation:
1.- List of the recipes learned
2.- The ingredients that you need to craft
3.- Here you can enter the number of times that you want to craft
4.- You can view the item and the possible effects
5.- Craft Button
6.- List of the recently crafted items
Select from the list the recipe, put the correct ingredients, give the number of items to craft, and press the craft button
As result, we will get a random item from the list (Number 4 on image), The recipes from NPC will give us a 80% chance to get Excellent item, and 20% to get Rare item. with random effects.
You will also get experience for every craft, but sometimes you will get 0 exp craft.
How do i get materials for craft?
You will get materials by breaking items from your inventory (Such as Gloves, Weapons, armor, etc..) , every time you break an item, you will recieve material depending on the level that your item have.
When you have the items to break, go to this NPC:
in order to smash items, select the second option, then select the anvil icon, go to your inventory and start to break items.
WARNING: Be careful to not break any valuable item from your inventory.
Here is a guide made by RaditzRoom on how breaking the items
We will get three types of materials: Brown, Yellow and blue.
-> No1 -> Level 1 recipes
-> No2 -> Level 5 recipes (You can get a small fail, blue ingredient can be No1 instead of 2)
-> No3 -> Level 10 recipes
-> No4 -> Level 15 recipes
-> No5 -> Level 20 recipes
-> No6 -> Level 25 recipes
-> No7 -> Level 30 recipes
You will gain ingredients by breaking different lvl items, respectively:
No1 -> 1lvl
No2 -> 11lvl
No3 -> 21lvl
No4 -> 34lvl
No5 -> 42lvl
No6 -> 53lvl
No7 -> 65lvl~70lvl
(I do not know the exact intervals, I entered the ones that I bought from NPC for crafting lvl Pile)
For every break we get a blue No1 ~ 7 (depending on item lv) + optional yellow / brown No1 ~ 7
It's logic that you will have excess of items blue and yellow, so it is possible to convert blue to yellow. To do this, we go to the NPC that we bought the recipe
(the best in the west city) and buy the first tab egg L10/L20/L30/L40/L50/L60/L70:
The eggs get a random number of yellow item and rarely brown.
Price -----------> Drop
20x No1 -> 1 ~ 3x yellow No. 1/1 ~ 2 bronze No1
25x No2 -> 2 ~ 3x yellow No2 / 1 ~ 2 bronze No2
35x No4 -> 3 ~ 4x yellow No4 / 1 ~ 2 bronze No4
40x No5 -> 3 ~ 5x yellow No5 / 1 ~ 2 bronze No5
45x No6 -> 4 ~ 5x yellow No6 / 1 ~ 2 bronze No6
50x No7 -> 4 ~ 6x yellow No7 / 1 ~ 2 bronze No7
Now you know how to learn recipes, you know where and how to collect items craft, now a few comments at the end. (From Nady93)
You will get upset if you may accidentally break something you would not want.
Recipe of the NPC have 80% chance to craft excellent and only 20% of the rare
Item craft receive RANDOM stats
Seriously crafted by me pay off after pocketing 30lvl crafting, craft spamming previously only for exp
The 10lvl make fun on our main map by buying from NPC and smashing gloves on one and 11lvl
To make fun 15lvl in karin (21lv gloves)
16 ~ 25lvl sticks in west city, because the NPC selling gloves 34 ~ 42lvl is close to Upgrader (the one who breaks)
from 26 to 30lvl is a hassle because you have to run on one map (eg, fear island) buy itemki on 53lv +, then the other (eg kokkara) item break into prime factors. Also
recommend to empty the bag.
After 30lvl no sense tied up sharply from lvl because it is currently the best recipes are available on 30lvl crafting
craft item and components are NOT binded.
Is it worth it?
This is a screenshot with everyting that you can craft on 30lvl level crafting, judge it yourself.