PvE thread,what would you like to see?

• So far from what ive been able to gather end game content is basically pvp oriented,only info ive been able to find about pve is this excerpt i found in another website

''PvE Dungeons:
    The pve content of the game includes UD(ultimate dungeon) - which are instanced dungeons , TMQ(Time machinequest) - trunks asks you to go back in time and stops the Time breakers,an organization that is trying to aquire goku's dna by going to the past.''

ive had some experience with private servers and i do know it is possible to add different content that the original game didnt have,so this question is for all the pve'ers out there.

what kind of pve content would you like to see in the future?
    keep in mind im not asking for it to be worked on now,they already got enough their plate but later on when the game is well established,i wouldnt mind getting some pve content.

p.s. hope this doesnt become a pvp vs pve type of arguement,people who come in here harrassing either side be it pve or pvp will be blocked and reported so please keep it civil.

• I would like to see this dungeon and btw is this a dungeon or something?

that was a seasonal event, i think it was around easter. You could only enter it for a limited amount of time and you could kill these bosses for event tokens.

I would like to see something like this, but then a daily/weekly sort of thing. Like some sort of task you need to do and get a reward for it (random box + event coins wich could be traded in for various helpfull items). Kinda like most popular MMO have.

• dang,sorry for the late reply i forgot about opening this topic hehe.

well been doing some research and it seems that one of the reasons of the downfall of dbo (the original version) was the lack of end game pve content,so my focus would be on that issue.

would love to see some raids,nothing major just maybe some 10 man group raids with several bosses and of course a slightly better quality in drops from what you would get in a normal dungeon.

now,i havent run any dungeons in dbo yet but maybe its possible at the beginning you know before any new raids come out is to just make some ''tweaks'' at the current dungeons that exist in the game,pump up the stats of the mobs and bosses and improve the quality of the drops.
    not a programmer or coder or anything like that so i have no idea if that is possible but if it is that would be good way to get started with some pve content.

way i see it is that not everyone pvp's,players like to enjoy their mmos in different ways,some pve exclusively,some pvp exclusively,some do both,others might just use the game as a glorified chat room because they like the social aspect,heck some might even disregard pve and pvp altogether and just like to craft and make ingame money.

so if we want this game to last and get a wide variety of players we need to find a way to cater to them all.

• Not related to dungeons, but I suggest a Party Mobs system to give some variety to the leveling system. The current way to gain lvls faster is questing (except from 50-55 because those quests are s***) and grinding isn't actually an entertaining way to gain lvl because you do it alone and it is much slower.

When a party kills general mobs, in the respawn some party mobs will be generated. Those mobs have higher lp, higher resistance and are stronger than general mobs, and obviously give more exp. This way grinding would be more insteresting, and will motivate players to form parties.

• Bacterian was easy more than cell or kraken with a crane and good speed karma and poko. Could of been done with 3 members.

• Not related to dungeons, but I suggest a Party Mobs system to give some variety to the leveling system. The current way to gain lvls faster is questing (except from 50-55 because those quests are s***) and grinding isn't actually an entertaining way to gain lvl because you do it alone and it is much slower.

When a party kills general mobs, in the respawn some party mobs will be generated. Those mobs have higher lp, higher resistance and are stronger than general mobs, and obviously give more exp. This way grinding would be more insteresting, and will motivate players to form parties.

some heroic type quests wouldnt be a bad idea,it wouldnt be forced so if you dont want to group and prefer to solo its ok but if you like to group and maybe get some nice gear this would be a good option.

mobs could be a higher difficulty and they could be placed either in an instance or in a small area of a map so it wont disrupt players who want to solo.

• That's because Attack speed is a pretty broken stat...

I hope Danny makes so the strategy in higher end dungeons isn't just "gear up! Buff up! Right click! It's that easy!"

Ditto, although believe it or not Attack Speed didn't actually start with Bacterian I believe. I think it became popular when Cell-X was made, although Skeder/SuperNamek said he thought up the idea earlier.

• Ditto, although believe it or not Attack Speed didn't actually start with Bacterian I believe. I think it became popular when Cell-X was made, although Skeder/SuperNamek said he thought up the idea earlier.

But don't nerf Thunder

I don't mind attack speed slaughtering mobs or people maybe 5 levels below... But I have issue with it being so viable to the point you might as well trash your build

• But don't nerf Thunder

I don't mind attack speed slaughtering mobs or people maybe 5 levels below... But I have issue with it being so viable to the point you might as well trash your build

You think I don't know that? Thunder and Blitz Fist grant you a total of 70% Attack Speed boost, which was the cap I was thinking of. That way you can still have decent Attack Speed, but can't fully rely on it in the endgame dungeons.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!