Whole Game Suggestions

• Some of my suggestions are for tha later build, but Im about to complete my list right now... :D

1. Increasin tha Fight-FX' for better gameplay (pretty sure u're workin on it)
    2. Translations should get faster... Im also good in german so when their team needs our help, just ask for it.
    3. Fix all quests, which arent at Korin Tower like creatin instandly a whole game, step-by-step. When something on tha way to tha top is not workin, I'd prefer to fix that be4 gonna start a new project but its ur choice. Just a suggestion for ma fav game currently... ^^
    4. Do u have GMs? Didnt see some1 tha last 3 days where I played non-stop. GMs should stay in town to answer to user's questions like "y is time rift not workin?"... Needed 1 hour to get that this feature is also in-build. haha lol (maybe not yet, but later I'd appreciete it)
    5. Real-Time "News"-Feed for ingame informations like "Midnight-Event just started" or "TLQ16-Patch is comin' in few minutes"
    6. Another class for skins like Frieza (Xeno-Idea lol) or Kaioshins (maybe a secret-class after finishin all quests?) Black-Zamasu also very strong.
    7. Rename "Human"-Class... humans dont become a super saiyan... Name it saiyan and add another one called "human"
    8. Overall some HUD- and Performance-Fixes mixed with a lot of quest-updates. There are enough developer, who likes Dragonball and who're workin with/for Bandai. Any way to get some help? Seems like 2 developers are currently workin on tha whole game lol.

Hopefully u'll be sucessful and as I said; when u need help by quick it up then just ask for it - we are here. ^^

• Are you stupid or you never read the lore of the game?
    Humans have 1% of saiyan blood so they are able to transform to SSJ, since the game is around 200 years after DBZ/DBS, also, they said that they aren't going to add any other races to the game.

• 1.- I dont understand it. 2.- I dont care 3.- Good One(They can do exp x2 if they no fix them , starting from lv55 quests that are the ones bugged 4.- GMs in Pre-Open beta no need. 5.- Good ONE 6.- NEVER will happen 7.- petenick already told u the reasson 8.- No understand

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!