Change appearance

• Until someone knowledgeable enough from the team says the "engine does not allow it", then there's no reason to believe so.

Any game with multiple appearance choices allows for characters to change them, be it with a certain GM command, or whatever. When you create a character and you choose Hairstyle 1, 2, 3 or 4, and skin tone 1, 2 or 3, for example, that data is stored in the server with your character. There is no reason to believe that that data can't be changed.

I think the simple fact that we can change between adult and kid form is already enough to show that this is also possible. Just because the game, at the moment, doesn't have a proper item/feature to do this yet, doesn't mean it can't be done. It would have to be by changing the data info related to your character by switching around a few numbers, but I do see the possibility of such a feature being added as an item later on.

• You people don't get...
    Game engine do not allow it.
    Only place where you can change appearance it is character creation.

People said that about World of Warcraft private servers. Developers soon figured it out and people can change their species/sex/etc. at will using cash shop on most servers. I believe without a doubt same can be done with this game too.

Besides, with most games (WoW/etc.) I've played on private servers many changes were made to the actual game engine and new species/weapons/sounds/missions/etc. also added in :D

Until someone knowledgeable enough from the team says the "engine does not allow it", then there's no reason to believe so.

Agreed.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!