Server developers please read this!!!!

• What is the point of implementing a free skill reset if you all do not remember there will be a global wipe of all characters so why want a reset book like really are y'all that petty? Oh I did this or I did that get over it is in PRE OPEN BETA so what if u don't enough skills that is your fault for maxing your level you knew this about the skills and needing to reset them before you ever made your current character anyways. My point is ain't no need for a skill reset since there will be a character wipe
    • What is the point of implementing a free skill reset if you all do not remember there will be a global wipe of all characters so why want a reset book like really are y'all that petty? Oh I did this or I did that get over it is in PRE OPEN BETA so what if u don't enough skills that is your fault for maxing your level you knew this about the skills and needing to reset them before you ever made your current character anyways. My point is ain't no need for a skill reset since there will be a character wipe

@bddaddy89 your logic is dumb I thinl he's talking about AFTER the update I think he means it will be useful to reset skills at certain levels his english is bad so its easy to misinterpret what he's saying xD

its not that his logic is bad, it that he doesn't understand that we would need to skill resets to test all the Master Classes skills, ya know because this a pre beta test because that what were suppose to do which is test stuff before the really thing.

I feel like this guy's level 30 or lower, hence why he says no skill reset.

• its not that his logic is bad, it that he doesn't understand that we would need to skill resets to test all the Master Classes skills, ya know because this a pre beta test because that what were suppose to do which is test stuff before the really thing.

umm no i have perfect logic im sure those on the dev server are testing all skills seeing as how there are threads already about basic skillls bugging so yea

• umm no i have perfect logic im sure those on the dev server are testing all skills seeing as how there are threads already about basic skillls bugging so yea

You make it sound like he's retarded. Like he was only stating that (AFTER THE UPDATE) there should be a green reset book when you get master class. The reason why I'm saying this is because, I think its a good idea to restart new as a adult. Cause you can use master skills and most people would love to have master skills and basic skills.

• actually no im not 30 or lower its called making the game even for all players and just because u wanted to go ahead and max out ur character andd have nothing left to do but b***h about skill resets

Making the game even for all players? That's what will happen if skill reset books are handed out. You really have no idea what you're talking about, so I'm going to assume you're level 20 or lower now.

• Making the game even for all players? That's what will happen if skill reset books are handed out. You really have no idea what you're talking about, so I'm going to assume you're level 20 or lower now.

I think what they are trying to say is that, without the skill reset, it would be even for all players.. which isn't the case, but if I'm following this thread of broken English correctly, it seems that their mindset is that, since they didn't spend skill points on anything and saved them.. other people that did should accept that they made a 'mistake' (more on that in a moment), and that somehow, not giving out skill reset books is what is fair and 'even'.

First, let me talk about the 'mistake'. No. Just no. It was not a mistake for players to spend skill points on starter class skills. This is a "Pre-Open Beta", it is designed so that the mass players can help test for potential bugs in the features of the client. This includes any skills that may not update properly when skill points are placed in to them, or maybe don't work properly at all.. which you wouldn't know without not saving those skill points.

Second. Giving out a skill book to all players.. in no way hinders your ability to play the game. If you're for some reason upset that this may harm your ability to #wrek people online, boo-fucking-hoo. Your character is going to be deleted at the close of this "Pre-Open Beta" regardless, so being the 'best' in a PvP arena where others are not skilled correctly due to it being a test environment, means jack shit.

Third. Giving out the skill book, will in no way hinder the market (which doesn't matter anyway because of the previously mentioned wipe), so anyone worried about that (honestly can't tell.. because the broken English is strong in this thread) can get over it. The current market is worthless, and frankly we should be selling things at low prices to make sure the listing/buying/selling/sending of items and zeni works properly for all items.. but of course that's not going to happen.

Finally, on the original topic. How about we just relax and let the Master Class update come out first, before we start worrying about what should be done? For all any of us know, a skill reset is going to happen when the server goes down for that update anyway.

• Many complaints I see the level of English used in this thread. Do you not feel good that those who do not speak English participate in the topic? We all know how the translator works.

En mi idioma:

Muchas quejas veo yo del nivel de inglés usado en este hilo. ¿Es que no os parece bien que los que no hablan inglés participen en el tema? Ya sabemos todos cómo funciona el traductor.

• wow talk about broken english hahahahaha

• I think people still haven't realized that the purpose of this pre-beta is to test the game. Who cares if those lvl 70 cheated? What we need is to test the subclasses properly, punishing the lvl70 players along with the rest of the people +30 is nonsense.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!