Lower Resolution than 1024x768.

• Everyone knows in DBO Global lowest resolution is 1024x768 . It will be good if they add other resolutions like 800x600 & 640x480. I have a weak pc & even on the lowest resolution i get 20fps. Which is really not that bad but if there was 800x600 or 640x480 resolutions i would better frame rates.

It is not just me there many other players that run DBO Global on low-end PCs and they barely get 10fps on the lowest settings possible. So, it would be great that they add other resolutions (For Example: 800x600 & 640x480). Doing this users that still have old PCs would get better Frames.So, simply it is a great need.

Everyone will really appreciate if they do this. :)

• I really don't know what is GMA 950
    I recommend a few changes for your new pc
    First the proces try to get the new ones I think is the 6k serie, put 16 gb ram instead 8 the new game are using 10 to 12 ram the HDD I recommend you 1 tb and if you can try to get a sad 120gb it's OK just for windows and some programs like Sony Vegas or something like that and if you don't have enough money try to get a lower video card like 1070 or 980 or ti I don't know why but EVGA are selling the 980ti cheap good luck :P

• So, you don't actually need more resolution options.
    Save your play time for when you have that gaming pc and forget about this for now. It's not like you're in dire need of leveling up since everything will get wiped.

• Minimum requirements

CPU : Pentium 4 1.5GHz o más

graphic card : Geforce4 Ti4200 o Radeon 8500

RAM : 512MB

Recomended

CPU : Pentium 4 a 2,4 GHz o más

graphic card : Geforce 6200 o X800

RAM : 1Gb

now i looked for sites that can scan your pc to see if you can run the game,i checked this one

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

but dbo isnt there,so try doing a search and maybe you will find another site which does make the analysis and tell you what you are lacking.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!