manga or anime?

• what do you prefer? manga or anime? 10

1. anime (7) 70%
    2. manga (3) 30%

so in this thread we will be talking about whats best between manga or anime. i am bored to don't hate me for it. the first thing you wanna do is vote, and after that you can explain why you think one is better than the other

NOTE: this is only for fun so if you don't like it don't answer at all. everyone have their own opinion so respect that, thx

• I can't vote :/

I like both, a lot.
    I like reading manga (and webtoons, even more) when I don't have anything better to do.
    I like watching anime when I have something to eat, because it doesn't require me to use my hands for 20 something minutes '-'

• I can't vote :/

I like both, a lot.
    I like reading manga (and webtoons, even more) when I don't have anything better to do.
    I like watching anime when I have something to eat, because it doesn't require me to use my hands for 20 something minutes '-'

honestly youre right in everything, but i've noticed theres many animes that don't follow the original story. for example if im gonna use tg s2 as an example. in the s2 kaneki turned himself into aogiri, nothing of that happend in the manga. it's very confusing and especially it's ruining the story

• I hardly ever read because it's just easier for me to sit in my chair and mindlessly watch an anime while I snack, especially late at night.
    I do like manga though, there is just very few that I've read. I like the fact you generally get a lot more information in them than you do in the animes as well.

• I read manga and watch anime. If you're a material source freak about manga into anime formats then I'd just watch anime since alot of anime goes a different direction than its manga counter-part but sometimes that's good. Gives a different incentive.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!