Donor Levels?

• This already happened, it's called Founder which you can't get anymore.

I mean you could still keep it going, like have an incentive for ever $50 or $100 for those who are really putting in money to the game, just a suggestion it's just something i feel would go real well over for donations just adding another reason to put money in on the game.

..and we all know how important money is for things like this.

• i think something like that will happen,most p.servers have features like that...but it wont probably happen until pre-beta is over and the game is well established,maybe then they will come up with a new system for donating and a list of perks.

Is @Daneos working on everything alone? If so i can understand pushing it back till pre-beta but if he has people working with him (which I have yet to see) i don't see why it couldnt be done in a day (a week if you really want to use minimal time)

• Is @Daneos working on everything alone? If so i can understand pushing it back till pre-beta but if he has people working with him (which I have yet to see) i don't see why it couldnt be done in a day (a week if you really want to use minimal time)

dont really know the specifics on how many people daneos has on its team but implementing something like that its not as easy as it sounds.

personally i think that doing something regarding donors right now would be a mistake,if he wants to get it done right its better to just get the game off the ground and then work on whatever he has in mind for people who donate.

keep in mind that if he plans in implementing stuff ingame that will take some coding,game is still in pre-beta so its just adding more to the work load they have,main priority now is to get this off the ground,then come up with an incentive system so people donate.

• dont really know the specifics on how many people daneos has on its team but implementing something like that its not as easy as it sounds.
    personally i think that doing something regarding donors right now would be a mistake,if he wants to get it done right its better to just get the game off the ground and then work on whatever he has in mind for people who donate.

keep in mind that if he plans in implementing stuff ingame that will take some coding,game is still in pre-beta so its just adding more to the work load they have,main priority now is to get this off the ground,then come up with an incentive system so people donate.

Understandable with a small team, I'm just so ecstatic that he has the game out as it is, even being partially in Japanese lmao. Well we will see what the future brings us ^^

• That's just your ego willing to say "HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME TITLE IVE GOT MONEY HEYYYYYYYYY" but no, this is a bad idea.

Well i dont see it like that,if you are willing to donate to the server to keep it running and for fresh content to be released you should get some perks.

same thing with real life,you know money usually buys things,dont see why a person who has invested in the game shouldnt get some perks,not asking for anything that affects gameplay like OP gear or whatnot but a forum title,ingame title,etc,etc,things like this will make people want to donate which will result in a better game.

personally i still havent spent a dime on the game because im waiting to see how it turns out,but once we get the definiteve version running and if it all goes smooth i will be spending some money in the game,its a normal thing for donors to get certain ''perks'' for helping to keep the game running...

and to add to the subject you seem to forget that one of the main forces that drives people in mmorpgs is bragging rights,this applies for mounts,titles,gear,pvp kills,raid bosses killed,etc,etc...without that players wouldnt have a reason to play the game...

• Well i dont see it like that,if you are willing to donate to the server to keep it running and for fresh content to be released you should get some perks.
    same thing with real life,you know money usually buys things,dont see why a person who has invested in the game shouldnt get some perks,not asking for anything that affects gameplay like OP gear or whatnot but a forum title,ingame title,etc,etc,things like this will make people want to donate which will result in a better game.

personally i still havent spent a dime on the game because im waiting to see how it turns out,but once we get the definiteve version running and if it all goes smooth i will be spending some money in the game,its a normal thing for donors to get certain ''perks'' for helping to keep the game running...

and to add to the subject you seem to forget that one of the main forces that drives people in mmorpgs is bragging rights,this applies for mounts,titles,gear,pvp kills,raid bosses killed,etc,etc...without that players wouldnt have a reason to play the game...

explained it perfectly <3

• But you already have perks by donating, which is cash points = makes you rich in game and gives you a huge advantage over other players, stop this nonsense already, this is just for your ego, if you wanna be known or something, then win budokai.

you clearly have no idea how mmorpgs or p.servers work so its an exercise in futility for me to keep on back and forth with you since you lack the knowledge about this subject to make a valid opinion.

• But you already have perks by donating, which is cash points = makes you rich in game and gives you a huge advantage over other players, stop this nonsense already, this is just for your ego, if you wanna be known or something, then win budokai.

Yeah man dogis and Double XP passes REALLY give you a HUGE advantage over players... Dude c'mon, just use your head. It's not even that hard to comprehend.

i love how this guy bring up PvP and budokai in all his points, this kid delusional, no one will care if you win budokai at all

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!