Transformations

• Hello,
    Everyone knows open-beta is coming this wednesday. But i've got a question to ask. Will there be transformations will i be able to transform into a super saiyan or super namek.
    If possible if would be able to Transform would it do a change in power level or it would be to just get a new looks. You would get blonde hair and that golden aura around you .
    OR,
    Will Transforming will give u better stats like doubled power level and strength,Speed, defence etc. (FOR Example: If you are doing 500 Damage to mob and u transform into super saiyan will it double your stats then instead of doing 500 Dmg u will do 1000 Dmg and If the mob hits u and does 500 dmg then after transforming will u get lesser dmg like dmg will decrease from 500 to 250.

Now each transformation gives u better speed and strength. Like Super Saiyan 1 Boosts your power 2 times and SSJ2 Boosts upto 10 Times. Does this happen in-game when u transform of is it just to get some style and nothing else.

Examples:
    Damage Stats: 200(Normal) x 2(SSJ1) = 400 Dmg(SSJ1) x 10(SSJ2) = 4000 Dmg
    Now if take a look on defence.
    Defence Stats: Getting 1000 Dmg (Normal) / 2(SSJ1) = Getting 500 Dmg(SSJ1) / 10(SSJ2) = u will get only 50 Dmg in SSJ2.
    In the final Speed. Will transforming increase your speed? Will u run faster fly even faster?
    Speed Stats: 1000M in 10 Minutes in Normal form x 2 (SSJ1) = 2000M in 10 Minutes (SSJ1) x 10 (SSJ2) = 20,000 M in 10 Minutes in SSJ2.

Anyone tell is transforming of any worth or its just like getting a makeup from a Beauty Parlor. :?:

• first it is not open beta it is only a update for the pre open beta
    transformation is not in the update
    it give no ssj2

transformation is most of the time only for style

as ssj you get a bit more melee and energie attack and a little more movespeed and a little bit more to your power lvl
    same as great namek and pure majin

• open beta ? ufff ajajaja :V

• SSJ is good as it was guys... Seriously, SSJ made Humans powerful enough to take anything down. Great Namek is mostly used for the HP boost. And Hell with it I don't even know why you would use Pure majin other than to look cool xD
    I think all transformations are okay as they are, some people can argue that SSJ is the best, but in the end it is mostly because of its ability to allow every attack possible!

• SSJ is good as it was guys... Seriously, SSJ made Humans powerful enough to take anything down. Great Namek is mostly used for the HP boost. And Hell with it I don't even know why you would use Pure majin other than to look cool xD
    I think all transformations are okay as they are, some people can argue that SSJ is the best, but in the end it is mostly because of its ability to allow every attack possible!

bruh.. you could farm so nicely with pure majin it was amazing...

• Another transformation thread? This is really not helping my want for SSJ in the game right now. >.>

LOL ?

In ssj, you can use your buffs, your all attack skills... The Great namek anf Kid Majin need 2 SP for their skills in Transformation.

So the ssj no need update.

All transformations need their stats reworked. Less drain, Great Namek duration increased, more power so Kaio-Ken doesn't overshadow it in raw power, etc.

Oh, and Great Namek is actually a creative way to win a LP tie in Budokai because of the massive boost in LP you get.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!