[VOTE] Subclass is here... but now?

• first listen "kid", no where in that sentence does it say : "Dragon Ball hunt will be after open beta"... you still aren't answering my question you must think you are smart but tbh you are being really stupid. If you don't know anything don't go around stating it like its a fact. Unless you have a quote from Daneos himself stop saying you are right or whatever cause I just want clarification not a stupid fight over a forum.

You wouldn't have to worry about this if some of you actually read the "Global Update Thread" sometimes.

• Well, it looks like someone doesn't read the Global Update Thread. Actually search the forums before you reply please. Smh.

thank u for "trying" so kindly to help out...i wasn't even insulting hotpockets and i have read the whole global update thread, none of the above claims by him were proven in the "global update thread". All of what hotpockets claims daneos said is nowhere to be found to my knowledge, so its reasonable that i ask for a link if what he claims daneos said is true. Why are u telling me to search for something in a place where it wont be found? plz don't mislead people on the forums, thanks :thumbup:

• Why would I want to be like Daneos, dealing with little punks like you must suck. Anyways I remember Daneos saying somewhere that when TMQ and UD and TLQ are working Open Beta will start, apparently that's not the case. It must feel good to be right for once. Enjoy the game , kid. :thumbup:

So @Daneos
    Technically, this guy is iinsulting everybody in this thread, he's right ay?
    But when I said that he should kill himself (not literally, unless you hear the voices) then, Double U, O, Double U (WOW!)... Ridiculous..

• thank u for "trying" so kindly to help out...i wasn't even insulting hotpockets and i have read the whole global update thread, none of the above claims by him were proven in the "global update thread". All of what hotpockets claims daneos said is nowhere to be found to my knowledge, so its reasonable that i ask for a link if what he claims daneos said is true. Why are u telling me to search for something in a place where it wont be found? plz don't mislead people on the forums, thanks :thumbup:

What I was trying to say was that if you read the global update thread, and know that his claims are in fact false than why bother replying? You just needed one reply saying read the global update thread daneos hasn't confirmed any of what you just said. You didn't have to make it like a 6 reply conversation.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!