How to become adult and get your master class.

• Just to clarify, you DID click on the ticket to have the adult quest spawn right? Because as far as I know, that's the only way to start the quest chain, and the ticket could only drop after the game's recent update. Sorry if I sound like a broken record for some reason, I just want to understand your whole situation.

Ok so, to give you a full run down, I had just completed all of Red Ruins training area (Left side of the forest) And I had moved on towards the right side of the map City Area and went into that small group and started completing a bunch of quest.

I don't know if this is fully possible, but it could be that talking to Aizi about going towards the City Area may have been possible before the actual adult update, but the adult update questline wasn't actually implemented until recently, causing a bit of a small disconnected?

Like there was nothing wrong or bugged with my game, it was just the fact that I had already done it, and I was confused on why I wasn't able to talk to Aizi about going to City Area and some people were also confused about that as well, thinking that its bugged, or immediately trying to go to Sheila. Also when you accept the quest (Korin's Spell) for the first time, it tells you to go to Hada, then Hada's quest tells you to go to Aizi.

e459efd26a5c4808bb53eb48153e1b08.png

Here's a picture of the situation, I've right clicked the quest item, and it told me to talk to Aizi, but seeing as I had already talked to Aizi a long time ago and just didn't know I had, so this aspect of the quest was already complete, and I just had to go complete the boar quest in the City Area.

• Oh! I see what you're talking about now. In that case, yeah, I guess it would be possible. Thanks for explaining.

• So let me be clear guys! If you guys are stuck trying to talk to Aizi, there is a high chance that you've already activated him.

All you need to do now is go to the City Gateway and do the from this girl
    step5.jpg

Once again this girl is at the City Gateway

A friend is trying it and that girls doesn't give him any quest.

• A friend is trying it and that girls doesn't give him any quest.

Did he have the Korin quest item active and everything?

At this point I don't really know the situation myself, I was able to get my own problem fixed because I had completed multiple quest in the area previously and I just had to go back to finish her quest, I mean it is worth the effort to try and complete other quest in the area and see if her's pops up?

If it's not that I couldn't say, anything else would just be a bunch of speculation.

(Not that this isn't all just a bunch of speculation on my part already lol.)

• Did he have the Korin quest item active and everything?
    At this point I don't really know the situation myself, I was able to get my own problem fixed because I had completed multiple quest in the area previously and I just had to go back to finish her quest, I mean it is worth the effort to try and complete other quest in the area and see if her's pops up?

If it's not that I couldn't say, anything else would just be a bunch of speculation.

(Not that this isn't all just a bunch of speculation on my part already lol.)

Yes, he had the Adult quest activated, but Aizi doesn't give him any quest, so I took him to the girl in City Gateway but nothing again. I've taken him to every NPC of these quests and nothing.

• Maybe you guys had problem like me. I did pretty much every God dam quest in game till level 50 that was working. And what I did next was use of Korin spell, completed that quest and went straight to that guard and i went to Korin. He then gave me quest for becoming adult and MC. Try that.

• Maybe you guys had problem like me. I did pretty much every God dam quest in game till level 50 that was working. And what I did next was use of Korin spell, completed that quest and went straight to that guard and i went to Korin. He then gave me quest for becoming adult and MC. Try that.

He talked to the little girl too, but he says that nothing happens.

• Yes, he had the Adult quest activated, but Aizi doesn't give him any quest, so I took him to the girl in City Gateway but nothing again. I've taken him to every NPC of these quests and nothing.

Maybe you guys had problem like me. I did pretty much every God dam quest in game till level 50 that was working. And what I did next was use of Korin spell, completed that quest and went straight to that guard and i went to Korin. He then gave me quest for becoming adult and MC. Try that.

You could possibly try going with what Spopaj said and see if that works, OR you can try and do every quest in the City Gateway area to see if her quest pops up after doing all the quest in said area.

Also just gotta make it like clear that this is a level 30 quest, so that is another thing. My top recommendation is just trying to do all the quest in the City Gateway area (All the quest in the upper right corner of the map) and see if that works once the server next jumps on again

• Hello guys, i was encountered the same problem with everyone here, when i was clicking to Shiela NPC ( teleporter to Korins tower ) it was doing nothing just a spoken bubble what i did it was:

1. Missing for a side quest

i went to that NPC which is located to the great tree.

Screenshot_2.png

map location :
    Screenshot_3.png

i took the quest.

2. It told me to go back at Korins Tower teleporter quest has been recieved succesfully then it let me to teleport

if anyone find this a lil bit handy it would be great.

• Lol every single situation so far seems to be a situation where people may have already completed a ton of the quest and are just missing one part of the quest, I guess the great tree WOULD be the next step in the process of this guide so that is also a place of looking, I should have thought about that!

But with all that said in done, that could be a solution to the issue that everyone's been having! So I guess we should just keep posting our personal solutions to our issues to make this one particular problem nonexistent

• But with all that said in done, that could be a solution to the issue that everyone's been having! So I guess we should just keep posting our personal solutions to our issues to make this one particular problem nonexistent

its because quests were bugged and useless before the update comes out im sure everyone were forfeit the quests

Light pink petals start to fall
    From that blossom tree so tall
    And they dance to a bittersweet melody

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!