CountDown Timer UPDATE(Who is waiting comes here)

• 500 Mps here and not the highest network speed:)) also why are u all so excited i mean i have a lv 29 char but i feel its kinda hopeless to play if they are going to reset the server ,,,also yeah i still play it for the love of the game :)) i just want to hear your opinion

Dafuq o.O level 29 hahahahahahahahaha.
    This is for bug testing not only for fun. And I have read somewhere that by downloading this game and starting to play u agree that everything in pre open beta will be wiped. I believe Daneos himself said that.

• just out of curiosity,how many p.servers have you managed or worked in?
    if the answer is none then you just proved my point.

p.s inb4 climb out of daneos's butt,you just sucking up to him to get a job and a mercedes amg blah blah blah

First of all.. I was in the ORIGINAL DBO PRIVATE SERVER TEAM. SO YES, I'VE WORKED IN AND HELPED MANAGE A PRIVATE SERVER.
    You know what's funny, both projects "Global and Revelations" is derived from the original DBOPS team. So you can say, I helped give this project the opportunity to live.

Wtf? Are you seriously a kid? You always talk about owning your own house and having a wife. Is this how you act as settled down adult?
    Imo, I feel bad for your wife, and oh do you have any kids? Really hope not, they don't deserve a father who takes joy in pissing of an entire community online.

Where the fuck are you pulling this shit out of? I for one, hardly ever agree with Daneo's decisions and I make it clear in a lot of my posts in the forums and in the discord chat, I've actually called him out on it a couple of times.

But do you know who really sucks Daneo's dick?

Funny you say I suck Daneos's dick when you go around posting shit like this. (There's a lot more where that came from) PS: If I suck Dane's dick, post some evidence, I dare you to find some lol"

no he doesnt,first rob is speaking from the point of view of a player which is highly biased,HE wants to play and HE gets mad when he cant.second point is that we have no idea what is going behind the curtain so making a statement like ''Releasing a giant update was unnecessary and not a smart move by Daneos.'' has no validity whatsoever.

Stop pulling shit outta your stretched ass.
    I literally never said anything about being mad not to play. Infact, I'm glad the servers go down so often because it means Daneos is up to something and fixing stuff.

Actually, we got a lot of info about what's happening behind the scenes ----> Global Update Thread

Unless Daneos' says himself that he can't post updates individually, we can assume he can, especially since he's done it before.
    Why the heck would I have to validate my own opinion, if I'm not debating with someone.

If you want me to address you with respect, I expect the same in return.
    If you're gonna act like a flaming idiot, I'll treat you like the idiot you are and reply exactly the same.
    The only difference I see from you and I, is that I can actually act like a civilized person.

• wow lots of issues to address.

ok first,yep i posted my p.s about inb4 because those are the responses i get so i went with a preemptive strike.

from reading all your disgruntled posts you just sound like a disgruntled kid,its all about me me me and more me isnt it?
    about you being in the project beh unless i see proof im calling bs on that but hey keep patting yourself in the back,by the tone of your posts im guessing you are a really pissed off with the world type of guy so i doubt anyone else is going to pat you in the back.

and then you have the nerve to atack my family? well atleast my kid can behave himself in a civil manner,he can write without using the type of language you use,i call that a win win,piece of work your parents did with you thou...gee its like your issues have issues.

and the the whole

issue,yeah sorry i think you're projecting,one thing is to thank someone for giving you the chance to play the game which is what i did,thanks for the pic stalker btw,another one is

if you cant tell the difference well you have some social issues.

i treated you with respect,never used foul language,didnt insult you i just made a comment,unlike you who are quick to resort to insults,come on be honest now,can you read your post and say it was written by a civilised person? with a straight face i mean,because if i showed it to 100 people those 100 people and i mean all of them would say you have issues.

one last thing,i am done with you,i will never more reply or quote one of your post,you are not a good person,you atacked my family and basically just wrote a post that seemed it was written by hannibal lecter,so enjoy these words because they will be the last ones you will get from me.

p.s look up the meaning of civilised person i think you dont know what it means.

• Well, it's not my intention to enter in your argument, but... Ad hominem falacies are not a mature nor civilized way to argue.

Just saying

• Well, it's not my intention to enter in your argument, but... Ad hominem falacies are not a mature nor civilized way to argue.
    Just saying

I completely agree with you. Like I said, i'll treat him the same way as he treats me.
    Don't make it seem like I'm the one who began this behavior.

I minded my own business and he chose to rant.

p.s inb4 climb out of daneos's butt,you just sucking up to him to get a job and a mercedes amg blah blah blah

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!