My suggestions, ideas and mostly questions

• Does DBOG will have in the distant future Engineer and he's subclasses Gun Maniac and Mech Maniac? I asking, because I really want play as Engineer/Mech Maniac for main character, so I need know before I start play to don't waste my main nickname for extra character.
    • Does DBOG exp/level up system will be hardened up like make need more EXP as need in original game or/and monsters gives less EXP as in original game we gained?
    • Does this game after Full Release will have new features which ones was never ever planned in original game, I mean unique features thought by DBOG personal member or by players?
    • Does DBOG will be multi-language?
    • I weird men who loves wear female clothes. So when I palyed DBO when game was alive when I found dogi I liked it was for females. So if DBOG team don't mind add some females Dogi/Clothes/Shoes for males or make for both gender some of them. I will be thankful and maybe not only me, but some other people too.
    • Does there will be characters wipe outs when game reach Beta and Full Release stages or we can not only test game, but enjoy game knowing there will be no wipe outs?

That's all for moment I could remember, but when I remember more I update this thread then.:)

• imo it should not be harder to exp a character but should "help us a bit" increasing of not too much the rate. let's guys remember this is still a private server. about maniac and engineer class as i already said in some other post i think it will be released after the final game version, if the developers and staff will choice to imploy it. my point is that increasing rate a bit will not make people spam for weeks to get some rare item and/or level up characters to level 70(that required almost 6 moths or more for most of the community, unless some "hidden trick").

• Who decided revive this threat, because these was answer in QAA:

1. Its unlikely that the engineer class wont come out this year. Who knows whats going to happen in 2016 :D
    2. Yet still unknown. But we think its not going to be changed.
    3. Yes of course
    4. Yes
    5. Sorry but female clothes only for female. Same for the opposite. You are free to create a female character.

• Hello everyone!!!i would like to ask some questions about the Revived DBO :D

1. About the quests!Will they be like oldschool quests kill and collect?Or are you preparing something new?

2. About Raids!!!Will we raid "special monsters?" For example once a week.a special monster will reveal someone in the World Map.So we are chasing it down and receive rare items.Will it be something like that?

3. About the drop rate.Will it be 100% or not?

4. Will it be a once a year world tournament?Or something similar as an "Anniversary Tournament" with anniversary prizes? :D

5. And last, will we have daily gifts? I mean per minutes or hours?

Thanks in advance. GREEEEEEEEEETINGS FROM GREECE TO EVERYONE!!!! :D :D :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!