Adult quest bug?

• I made all the points of the guide, and it let me to enter to the korin tower, but, after that I cant talk to korin, he doesnt give me any quest, and I dont know what to do anymore, anyone help?
    The quest should be on "complete", an yellow name on the quest, but its gray

• It would be better if you upload an image of your inventory and how does Korin looks, etc.

After find the Korin's spell, talk to the guy, and with the little girl, next you have to teleport to Korin's tower and talk with him. He gives you a quest and an item, you have to click in the item and Korin will use his Clone Jutsu, beat them. Talk again to Korin and you will be adult. After that, for the master class, talk with him again. Choose your class, you will receive an item. Click it and you will receive another quest. Go to the X marked in Namek/Human/Majin zone. Talk with the NPC, kill the boss, talk with him again, keep doing, beat, reset your skills, and done.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!