What are disassembled item parts for?

• They're used for Crafting, i don't know the state of the Crafting System right now though, i've only tested with making some basic armor

With the Armor/Weapon Coupons, you can use those as a Up stone when upgrading, and it'll add the amount noted on the coupon to your weapon/armor

And when an item as an expiration on it, it'll usually expire on the final day at 12:00AM

Characters: (DBO) Serdester (Spritualist: 32) Cybiko(Mighty Majin: 12) Jabulous (Fighter: 5), (Dragon Ball: Fusions) Serd (Human: 100), (Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X) Serd (Saiyan Male: 14)

ed2a2b47c63605c4275b6483734dcba1.jpg?v=219600tumblr_mkp1a0otB21qiqegzo1_r1_500.gif

• They're used for Crafting, i don't know the state of the Crafting System right now though, i've only tested with making some basic armor

With the Armor/Weapon Coupons, you can use those as a Up stone when upgrading, and it'll add the amount noted on the coupon to your weapon/armor

And when an item as an expiration on it, it'll usually expire on the final day at 12:00AM

Thanks.. I forgot there was a craft thing, any idea about the coupon question? :<

• Thanks.. I forgot there was a craft thing, any idea about the coupon question? :<

I already answered it for you: "With the Armor/Weapon Coupons, you can use those as a (Up)grade Stone when upgrading, and it'll add the amount noted on the coupon to your weapon/armor", so in place of an Upgrade Stone, just put the coupon in

Characters: (DBO) Serdester (Spritualist: 32) Cybiko(Mighty Majin: 12) Jabulous (Fighter: 5), (Dragon Ball: Fusions) Serd (Human: 100), (Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X) Serd (Saiyan Male: 14)

ed2a2b47c63605c4275b6483734dcba1.jpg?v=219600tumblr_mkp1a0otB21qiqegzo1_r1_500.gif

• I already answered it for you: "With the Armor/Weapon Coupons, you can use those as a (Up)grade Stone when upgrading, and it'll add the amount noted on the coupon to your weapon/armor", so in place of an Upgrade Stone, just put the coupon in

ah.. I'm pretty sleepy, sorry. so with the coupons.. would it expire in 2 days if I don't use it? and it only works on level 20 weapon/armor or what? :s

• ah.. I'm pretty sleepy, sorry. so with the coupons.. would it expire in 2 days if I don't use it? and it only works on level 20 weapon/armor or what? :S

Yea, they'll expire 12:00AM on the 2nd day, and if it says it has a level restriction, then it'll only work up to that level

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!