V.I.P Channels!

• i strongly disagree with your post,the first most hated person is my soon to be mother in law,then hitler and then the genius who opened this topic :D

Well, since this thread can now be disregarded.

Tell us a little about that woman :D

• y'all are taking this way out of proportion it was chill an idea chill out, don't hate him for it he didn't do anything wrong except share his opinion . stop acting childish

I know this is useless but telling the internet to not do something will only make it worse '-'
    Look at Harambe and its memes. The Zoo even asked people to stop it and now they deleted their social media accounts because it went from kind of annoying to hell on earth. (I kind of helped spreading the memes but that's besides the point xD)

• People it's a bad idea but why are you insulting someone and laughing at him saying "you're the most hated person" and shit like that because of a post? Don't you have anything else to do except ganging up on a guy in a game's forum? You're just making yourselves look bad so know your shit and stop this.
    You're talking like he's a terrible person who wants more features while you're being terrible people yourselves.

y'all are taking this way out of proportion it was chill an idea chill out, don't hate him for it he didn't do anything wrong except share his opinion . stop acting childish

just in case you missed it the person who came up with the vip idea is the same one who posted this...

''can u pls fking fix the channels glitching? and open another one when they are working? the game cant survive on just two channels, and i havent been able to play for two days now because of this.''

you can find the post here

In-Game Channels Mega Thread

so you see its not as simple as you guys want to make it seem,he didnt share his ''opinion'' he is just thinking of himself and how HE cant play,so basically its all about him.

you think im going to respect someone who opens up a topic with ''can u pls fking fix the channels glitching?'',nah...i hope he gets 2 million dislikes,i hope he is so embarrassed he decides to close his account and open a new one,hopefully he will close it AND not come back.

you think this is the type of person that is going to be a good addition to the comunity? he is just a cry baby who didnt get his way with his previous post so decided to open this vip nonsense,as i said before he will not get no respect from me,respect has to be earned and so far he has only earned the right to be ridiculed.

p.s 41 dislikes and counting,if we reach 100 im buying everyone dinner :thumbsup:

• super...hot....fire....he spits dat.....NekoMajn's life on this forum...he takes dat!!! =O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

• photo.jpg

• I'm not saying that he's someone you should admire, cherish and respect.
    I'm just saying that if he really is a "cry baby" who posts topics like these ones, you shouldn't talk shit about him, you should ignore him and not take him seriously in any case until he'll change his behavior and realize how selfish he was.
    Believe me it'll be much more frustrating for him and he'll understand what he's done quicker that way.

• dude.. what are you smoking i'm so f*****n lol.. :grapeman22:

vip ch's? so like what? 35 players at max playing there? where is the joy in that man?

no game in the world has such thing.. darn man.. my ass starts to laugh xD LMAO

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!