How I think Danny should handle the wipe

• I think players who where in the Pre- open beta Should get a slight reward such as a certain amount of points in the cash shop etc. Nothing that would really give an advantage/something new players couldn't have.

• Dude... Bandai doesn't care about this game, I doubt they would file a lawsuit. They gave up on it for a reason, they don't want to lose time over a game they threw in the dust.

• nah man,look at all the WoW private servers you have around,and WoW is a triple A mmo so its safe to say this game wont have any problems.

• nah man,look at all the WoW private servers you have around,and WoW is a triple A mmo so its safe to say this game wont have any problems.

They are all incomplete unnoficial PRIVATE servers :) That doesnt take away the fact that if you Public yourself and announce yourself to be complete OUT of your beta.....will get you problems.....and yah man, also with those WoW servers, try it out yourself :)

XIII. Ownership.
    All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to World of Warcraft (including without limitation any user accounts, titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, locations, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, any related documentation, "applets" incorporated into World of Warcraft, transcripts of the chat rooms, character profile information, recordings of games played on World of Warcraft, and the World of Warcraft client and server software) are owned by Blizzard Entertainment or its licensors. World of Warcraft is protected by the copyright laws of the United States, international copyright treaties and conventions, and other laws. All rights are reserved. World of Warcraft may contain certain licensed materials, and Blizzard Entertainment's licensors may protect their rights in the event of any violation of this Agreement.

Thats sourced from the original Blizzard page!

• They are all incomplete unnoficial PRIVATE servers :) That doesnt take away the fact that if you Public yourself and announce yourself to be complete OUT of your beta.....will get you problems.....and yah man, also with those WoW servers
    XIII. Ownership.
    All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to World of Warcraft (including without limitation any user accounts, titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, locations, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, any related documentation, "applets" incorporated into World of Warcraft, transcripts of the chat rooms, character profile information, recordings of games played on World of Warcraft, and the World of Warcraft client and server software) are owned by Blizzard Entertainment or its licensors. World of Warcraft is protected by the copyright laws of the United States, international copyright treaties and conventions, and other laws. All rights are reserved. World of Warcraft may contain certain licensed materials, and Blizzard Entertainment's licensors may protect their rights in the event of any violation of this Agreement.

its a well known fact that blizzard doesnt do anything unless you run a private server with their latest expansion,you can bet they will be taking action against those p servers running legion,older expansions? beh not so much,they dont even bother.

and about the incomplete part,well not sure what you talking about,tried a p.server of wotlk and everything was there,just look around at all the p.servers that you have,and im not talking about new ones either,one server that i know of has been going on for 5 years and change so if blizzard hasnt done anything to them in those five years i doubt it will happen now.

• its a well known fact that blizzard doesnt do anything unless you run a private server with their latest expansion,you can bet they will be taking action against those p servers running legion,older expansions? beh not so much,they dont even bother.
    and about the incomplete part,well not sure what you talking about,tried a p.server of wotlk and everything was there,just look around at all the p.servers that you have,and im not talking about new ones either,one server that i know of has been going on for 5 years and change so if blizzard hasnt done anything to them in those five years i doubt it will happen now.

I said this to someone else on another thread, this GoldenBlaster kid just doesn't want to be wrong. He just might be the savior of the DBOG forums. He knows everything and is right about everything. Hahaha. But in all seriousness, I think it's best to leave him alone and think he's right, since that doesn't happen often for him.

• yeah sorry my bad,should i just bend over,grab my ankles and think happy thoughts?

nah that is not me,i get insulted by someone i will call them out on it...

Alright, but tell me what's the point in replying to another person just being immature and childish? What exactly do you get out of it? Come on man, as we get older we can't continue acting like that.

• 15 words. PRIVATE SERVER

another 15 words. incomplete

Publish a server go ahead!

Id also suggest you to read terms of WoW.

You can jump hihg or low. ITS ILLEGAL!

Where as a private server is not. It is incomplete (not unplayable). YES incomplete and no u wont notice that. It can never be ahead or directly replicated from the original server and client. All that is changed (even if thats 1 single stat) mean it is personalised and there for private and incomplete (unless you decide to claim you have a full game for release, wich i suggest you should not do!).

They not use the original Source for the server they created their own or used some developpers tools from other coders.

Once you earn 1 cent on any of these files, or even a video taped by me, put on youtube....and is WoW related....earning a dime IS ILLEGAL! (all the laws say so in the terms!)

Therefor we ask donations! :)

Ow Blizzard will care when you start making money. (outside of the lawzy box)

Also they wont care bout 5 bux, and have a team ready to hack your server. Or buy a team if needed. Either way when they wanto your down and out of the air tomorrow!

• Alright, but tell me what's the point in replying to another person just being immature and childish? What exactly do you get out of it? Come on man, as we get older we can't continue acting like that.

difference between him and and me is that he resorts to insults while i calmly and in a civl tone reply to him,why should i just let him walk all over me?

of course i would like to rip him a new one,verbally i mean...but instead i just reply in a calm manner,you clearly have a different view on the subject so its better if you just leave it be because my opinion wont change.

cheers

• I said this to someone else on another thread, this GoldenBlaster kid just doesn't want to be wrong. He just might be the savior of the DBOG forums. He knows everything and is right about everything. Hahaha. But in all seriousness, I think it's best to leave him alone and think he's right, since that doesn't happen often for him.

I see that you dont know alot ...Skip on if you dont know stuff but wanna troll on my GREATNESS.

You make alot of sense!

Lucky these terms came from blizzard and not from me?

BUT I SEE you know stuff and im just a sucky old lil bastard.

I pity people like you :(

Fear my GREATNESS *stands tall with nose lifted*

• difference between him and and me is that he resorts to insults while i calmly and in a civl tone reply to him,why should i just let him walk all over me?
    of course i would like to rip him a new one,verbally i mean...but instead i just reply in a calm manner,you clearly have a different view on the subject so its better if you just leave it be because my opinion wont change.

cheers

Alright then, good luck with whatever you do in the future.

• Go back to school :)
    (edit) ow i wonder what reason bandai had? WHY did they gave up explain me please? Since you know stuff plz do so...

Ow and 15 words : Private Server (beta)

I'm really sorry but I can't understand what you said. I think you need to use a better translator, Google Translate isn't working well for you.

• I'm really sorry but I can't understand what you said. I think you need to use a better translator, Google Translate isn't working well for you.

Cause you miss brain cells? What makes you think i use translator? LOOOOOOL its easy if you can read your own stuff and know what you have said to follow up a reply.

I shall explain for the tardness!

"Dude... Bandai doesn't care about this game, I doubt they would file a lawsuit. They gave up on it for a reason, they don't want to lose time over a game they threw in the dust." (for the record this is your text)

Me: Go back school.
    (Edit) (< wich means i editted here) Me: Ow i wonder what reason bandai had ? WHY did they gave up? Explain me please (reffered to your own text). Since you know stuff, plz do so.... (explain.......artard)

Also I have checked your guys posts, its mostly trash and no cover up on anything you throw out of that piehole....only trash talk with 0 undergrounds.

Translate this, °° ROFL translator BREH did your peanut run out of other ideas to write? L O L

• I think the only one missing brain cells here is you... You still don't have a clue what you're talking about. I know, it's hard to accept the fact that people have different opinions than you. But that's just how life works, little man.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!