How I think Danny should handle the wipe

• I'm just doing what @Kamekameman does best, Instigating shit.Give him a taste of his own medicine.

So you think that by imitating someone doing something you and a load of others don't like is a good thing?

If you bothered to read his previous posts where others had done the exact same thing you will see that he comments something similar to this "you can't and won't change my opinion "

I'm not endorsing wither of you as it's none of my business but why waste your breath when you could be helping someone rather than jumping into an argument that had nothing to do with you?

• So you think that by imitating someone doing something you and a load of others don't like is a good thing?
    If you bothered to read his previous posts where others had done the exact same thing you will see that he comments something similar to this "you can't and won't change my opinion "

I'm not endorsing wither of you as it's none of my business but why waste your breath when you could be helping someone rather than jumping into an argument that had nothing to do with you?

Well this is the internet, arguments are gonna happen regardless of what anyone says to try and stop them, just let em be lol...what ya gonna do, tell someone not to get butt-hurt? good luck :rolleyes:

• I find it especially comical how some people are offended at the fact that their "time spent" is going to go to waste. WE ALL KNEW THIS WHEN WE STARTED THE 'PRE OPEN BETA"
    I mean come on people, there were glitches that you could fail a timed quest and gain xp, you know how fast you could lvl up. The point of this pre open(at least under my assumption) was a very rough experiment to try to flatten out the major wrinkles in the game before we really give it a nice ironing to completely remove all the problems and have a nice smooth transition into a bug free final version..someone tell me im wrong?

• So you think that by imitating someone doing something you and a load of others don't like is a good thing?

I never said such thing, you are taking such a simple remark so heavily, that's the real problem here.
    And idc what about the argument at all, I just called him out. Call it stupid or whatever you like, I clearly don't care about it as much as you do.

• well although he said there will be no rewards which i understand that we shouldnt have a headstart but how about a green book? getting to reset ur skills after lvl 70 so u can try another build well just saying

No. Why would he? You can already just try a different build. Just level up a new char. You can look up builds on the internet. And of course when the reset happens anyway you can already use a new one. That's pretty much a free respec then.

You're not entitled to anything. So you won't get anything. Live with it or quit playing untill the Open Beta starts.

• Alright, I have been here for some time, This will be my first time posting on the forums.
    I did not read all 6 pages, I am merely speculating from the first page.

This is a PRE-OPEN BETA. It was stated that there would be a wipe and you played the game with full knowledge of what was going to happen.
    The fact that you grinded away and and probably gotten to level 70 (if that is even possible atm I am currently lvl 27) You knew this was coming. The True Pioneers are the founders who have had access to the game before Pre-Open Beta. If anything THEY should be awarded with lvl 33 stones. Pre Open Participants should NOT be allowed to reach that thresh hold "Just Because" But I do agree that Pre-Open players should be awarded for testing and playing the game and showing their support in its early stages.

I would be happy with just being given my choice of Dogi, and probably level 21 Weapon and Armor at +20 which should be more that sufficient to help you with your leveling to require your levels. I have GMd quite a few private game servers and babying your "Pioneers" is not a good idea. You will have "Elitists" being even more of a prick than they already are. You will have huge power gaps VERY early in the game.

• Alright, I have been here for some time, This will be my first time posting on the forums.
    I did not read all 6 pages, I am merely speculating from the first page.

This is a PRE-OPEN BETA. It was stated that there would be a wipe and you played the game with full knowledge of what was going to happen.
    The fact that you grinded away and and probably gotten to level 70 (if that is even possible atm I am currently lvl 27) You knew this was coming. The True Pioneers are the founders who have had access to the game before Pre-Open Beta. If anything THEY should be awarded with lvl 33 stones. Pre Open Participants should NOT be allowed to reach that thresh hold "Just Because" But I do agree that Pre-Open players should be awarded for testing and playing the game and showing their support in its early stages.

I would be happy with just being given my choice of Dogi, and probably level 21 Weapon and Armor at +20 which should be more that sufficient to help you with your leveling to require your levels. I have GMd quite a few private game servers and babying your "Pioneers" is not a good idea. You will have "Elitists" being even more of a prick than they already are. You will have huge power gaps VERY early in the game.

So you're saying we shouldn't be babied, but everyone get a free +20 set? At 32 i still have my lvl 20 +6 Dragonballwish equipment because it's simply better than anything i can currently find. At +20 i could probably wear it into the endgame.

Something visual like a Dogi or maybe a "Veteran" or "Pioneer" title to display ingame once the Title system works, maybe. I still think that's way more than we deserve, but that would be a possibility. But super OP Equipment that pretty much solos the game for you? No thank you.

• Nobody will be given anything except Founders, they get 3 days to save their names and a special dogi. Also they get some other stuff from the Cash Shop. This Pre Open Beta was for us all to test, and we were all told it would be wiped. If you spent Cash Points you'll get the credits back. There's no point in giving anyone besides Founders anything.

• chill mate i dont think i said something so you would tell me (live with it or quit playing untill open beta) and did i sound like i thought i was entitled to anything for playing pre open beta? i dont think so ,well the fact that we can already level up a new character and try a new build shows that it doesnt give you a headstart even a new player can do that it isnt even like a dogi to showoff that you're sepcial and that's the point

besides u can see that in the end i said (Just saying) nothing like i wanted to force something i dont like when someone just throws things at me or anybody else

• chill mate i dont think i said something so you would tell me (live with it or quit playing untill open beta) and did i sound like i thought i was entitled to anything for playing pre open beta? i dont think so ,well the fact that we can already level up a new character and try a new build shows that it doesnt give you a headstart even a new player can do that it isnt even like a dogi to showoff that you're sepcial and that's the point

besides u can see that in the end i said (Just saying) nothing like i wanted to force something i dont like when someone just throws things at me or anybody else

Yeah "just saying" is a nice phrase isn't it? If people agree you get the praise for the idea, and if they don't have to answer to any criticism because "Just saying" right? Sorry that's a hollow phrase. It was your clear suggestion. And i clearly told you my opinion about it. Nothing to be upset about.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!