BUG ABUSERS KILLING PLAYERS NON-STOP!

• It's mainly some TW guild that keeps doing it. I can't remember the name of it but it has numbers in it with a heart emblem or something like that I think. The video that Danny posted shows one of the turtles that spams the glitch 24/7 and his friends from the TW guild do it too. I also remember a turtle from the ChineseKungFu guild doing it as well.

• TwRainsky XD

• I'm not generalizing the whole guild.
    Not all KAIO and twRainsky members abuse bugs, but clearly most of the bug abusers are from KAIO and twRainsky.

I'm anything but angry. Just trying to get people to do something about the issue we have.
    If we tolerate the bug abusers (like you do), nothing will be done for our benefit.
    We must not tolerate this behavior and demand punishment or at the very least call out the bug abusers and fight them in the game
    so that no one dares to abuse bugs.

• HI I'm CabraSafado , you are angry and want to cry in the forum, no one died For CabraSafado because the only person I killed doing this bug was you.So am i Major bug abuser? cite all the names or not say anything, you may be covering up some and penalizing others. by your lines you seem to not know much about the people you be talking. you seem to just be looking for revenge.

• HI I'm CabraSafado , you are angry and want to cry in the forum, no one died For CabraSafado because the only person I killed doing this bug was you.So am i Major bug abuser? cite all the names or not say anything, you may be covering up some and penalizing others. by your lines you seem to not know much about the people you be talking. you seem to just be looking for revenge.

Revenge? I want justice.
    We are sick of you bug abusers killing us when we are just trying to enjoy the game.
    And by killing us you ruin our armor, cost us zeni and possibly bug our rp.
    You didn't only kill me, you killed all those around me. How dare you lie!

Here's a bug abuser who just admitted in the forum to killing me by abusing bugs. You played yourself.

• Obviously.. all asian guilds are doing this bug .. it is like they are coopearting to abuse these bugs and kill other players and this is really not accepted at all.

well, i guess it will be fixed soon once daneos is finshed fixing skills' bugs as he said in his latest post.. as this bug happens cause confusion is not working correctly. but it will be ..

so, bug abusers.. ur joy is about to die. xD

• Obviously.. all asian guilds are doing this bug .. it is like they are coopearting to abuse these bugs and kill other players and this is really not accepted at all.

well, i guess it will be fixed soon once daneos is finshed fixing skills' bugs as he said in his latest post.. as this bug happens cause confusion is not working correctly. but it will be ..

so, bug abusers.. ur joy is about to die. xD

He really finished fixing skills bugs ? does that mean thunder and other skills that didnt work now work fine ?

• He really finished fixing skills bugs ? does that mean thunder and other skills that didnt work now work fine ?

he said "skills" in general so maybe yes .. he might have taken a look on the offical bug thread and noticed that ppl reporting alot of skills .. so yea..

hope he start fixing fighters' skills xD wanna transmit ppl :D

Update:
    The server is back up. Some major fixes in the script & quest system has been done. The server should now be more stable too.
    Within the next 24 hours more script & quest system bugs will be updated & fixed and after that I will start with fixing skill bugs etc.

yup he will xD

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!