A story of an angry namekian.

• So the server was offline i was always a fan of roleplaying and the roleplaying i like the most is pk based and such well this is a shit story about a namekian who became a player killer or a human killer (I thought of making a namekian and this just crossed my mind)
    Hi I'm Sh3boly or what they call THEB3AST.
    You want to know why they call me theb3ast ?
    That's basically because i killed 1000 human Fighter/Swordsman.
    Well,The story begins 3 months ago...
    I always wished to be born a human not a namekian but..I was given power.
    so i thanked god for what i got.And i thought "with great power comes great responsibility"(Couldn't stop myself from using this line from Spider-Man)
    so i started helping humans and becoming their shield and tank.I'd basically carry the whole group at a raid as a tank taking the whole damage of course.My Dragon clan namekian friend was always there for me.I always thought why wasn't i born special like him ? why wasn't i born to look cool just like them humans ?,But i didn't want to let my greed take over.
    So one day where it all began we went into a raid with my group without the dragon clan friend it was a bit hard that by a chance i let one of them get hurt.However we did it,after it the human went and kept saying that i was doing bad.So i apologized,but that wasn't enough to stop him from bullying me.
    He said then "You namekians are good for nothing you let planet namek get destroyed and now you live in our planet,and you aren't even a bit usefull".
    That's when i couldn't hold myself back so i knocked him,That's when he got mad.He got his stick from his back and attacked me with it.I was about to apologize so i said i'd take this one and apologize.but it wasn't one attack he attacked me 6 times at a row that's when i took my axe from my back and KILLED HIM.That was my first time to kill a human i felt so bad but his friend who was human as well attacked me he cut my arm with his sword so i told him it wasn't my fault he didn't stop i apologized he didn't stop attacking me.One thought went throw my mind what if there's no humans ? wouldn't it be better for us and majins ? that's when i grabbed my axe and killed HIM.it wasn't really hard for me to kill both of them because they were only half assed guys who don't take care of their armor and buy cool costumes instead ( well that's me in-game).
    And the majin police happened to come by they were two officers i couldn't handle them so i thought i should make a run for it.so i did run but they took a picture of me.Then i thought i should regenerate and come to kill both of them.After few days i went to the desert the only place left for me to hide.That's when i met what they call the namekian HIT.
    Hit told me that he holds no grudge against me but.Who called him wants me dead.He then said "and as you know i'm a player hunter i hunt for my zeni or would you call me a hitman ? well it doesn't matter either way because you're dying".
    Once i saw hit i knew he was far stronger than me.but that's wasn't the whole point i felt that he as well hates humans and so i said "Why don't you join me hit,together we could kill all humans and so the world would be peaceful".
    Hit said "It's not that easy if it was i'd have already murdered all of them" He smilled and continued "also i only work with the strong or who has money" then he rushed at me and said "now enough talking i'll finish you off and if you want me to join you then you gotta hold me back".He got his axe and i got my axe we clashed but,My axe wasn't strong enough so it broke.
    He said "You want me to join you and your axe is that weak ?".
    I said "Maybe my axe is weak but i'm not" I attacked with a series of hand combat.
    he seemed to dodge all of them.
    Then Hit said with a serious face "Enough playing around".
    That's was the first time i lose my hand.
    Hit told me i'll go back to my client and tell him i couldn't kill you but remember i'm doing this only because i hate humans.
    i took this as a chance and said "So you're helping me ?"
    Hit said "I help people who pay me zeni.."
    I shouted "So you would kill two guys for me".He said "of course if you pay me well".
    I said "I want you to kill two majin poli-" before i could even continue the sentence,he said "Majins are hard to kill you gotta pay well 1,000,000 zeni for each".
    I thought to myself "This the only way if they post my picture everyone will go around searching for me" Then i said "Alright,but you gotta kill them before they post my picture".
    He said "That will cost you another 1,000,000 zeni which makes a total of : 3,000,000 zeni" i said "Alright you can have the zeni after you kill them they're two majin police officers who works at West City it's not gonna be easy but you aren't taking anything if they post my picture"
    He said "Hahah,You're underestimating me"
    Hit flyed he was the fastest person i see flies,after 1 hour hit came back flying saying the job was done.",I gave him the 3,000,000.
    With a strange smile he said "It was nice to do business with you,but remember if we cross roads again i might actually kill you that time but like you're now you're no fun to kill.
    Strangely i felt safe but i shouldn't have as a player killer.a week passed i've been travelling around Kokkara and human villages.To see how they evolve how strong are they.Then i met a guy who i happened to meet before the guild master of the two i've killed guild.He said "You can't hide for me Sh3boly".I said "If i'd have been the person i was a week or two ago i'd have apologized." He said "Huh,apologizing will do you nothing i'm killing you here." He took his +15 Stick out that when i thought "I've made the wrong guy mad this guy is the strongest i've seen so far." He attacked me with a powerful blow that was powerful enough to cut my arm.
    That's when i thought "The only way for me to survive is to try this" I used our special transformation "ARGHHHHH,I'm killing you AND AFTER I kill you I'm gonna take your WEAPON"
    He said "You've completely lost it right ? Huh,and i thought you still had humanity inside you" That's when i got mad and said "SEE YOU HUMANS CARE ONLY ABOUT YOURSELF YOU EVEN DESCRIBE PEOPLE WHO DO GOOD THINGS THAT THEY HAVE HUMANITY WHY NOT NAMEKIANITY OR MAJINITY ?" He laughed "Could you even say those words ?" Then he tried to transform into a super sayian.
    But i had already lost it and killed him before he transforms afraid of him overpowering me.i took his stick sold it to some kind of a blackmarket for alot that's when i called Hit to kill all of that guild for 25,000,000 He agreed and he killed them.After a month I had some companions so we searched for others and we made a guild called "Humans killers".
    Anyone who'd want to join had to come with heads of ten humans and to swear that he would kill any human he sees even if he's stronger than him.After another month i decided to take 3 people with me including a dragon clan and kill a certain human guild.We killed all humans in the guild right after that we went for another then another then another endless rampage of killing human guilds just the 4 of us we thought if we target li ttle guilds we can after that go for bigger guilds.we came back to the guild HQ after 1 week of rampaging..With alot of loot that we sold later then we had everyone geared with +10-15s.not to mention that i killed 500 human in the rampage and yes i'd count how many humans i have killed as an achievement of my work.After gearing we made 10 parties of 4,1 healer 3 warriors.and we attacked the strongest guild TheRagingDragons.After the attack everyone was caught there was a spy among us who told them so they got help from other strong guilds but i wouldn't stop counting how many we killed in that guild fight we killed another 500 that made our guild record go to 5000 human kills We were killed by human while they said "Let them be a example for those who try to go against us.".That's when among all the 3 races they started calling me TheB3ast.
    End of story...
    look no jokes i just wrote this i'm sure a lot of vocab and grammer mistakes and shit but i just felt like writing when the server was off.
    i don't really think anyone will read it to the end i myself won't try to read the whole thing from the beginning i get shit like that a lot but i thought to write it today because i was bored.
    Well if you happen to read it tell me what you think and of course if i should stop writing the shit that comes in mind or not because i'm actually stressed about that some of my friends told me it's a good thing to write what you think or have in mind to read it later xD.

PW_Celeus.gif

Edited 2 times, last by Celeus: Edited the part rangar said about added some dialogue to it as well. Edited the part where it says namekian killer which should have been human killer since he kills human and shit. ().

• relax at my story :)

Quote from DZIUS

The poker strike #80

Literary prize for me I'll fight you with pleasure You're crazy ::will-o'-the-wisp:: The truth is unbearable Guided lie Final judgment falls You're a dead man The truth is different True thinks about suicide Appeal against the judgment It will not return his gaze Bothering you answer Poured plaster from the ceiling Concerned dead I'm not an Oracle ::if not now then when? if not now then never!:: I raced to nowhere Having only what's in my hand I did not do it on purpose! The truth has allies ::the poker strike:: You even know how to hold it? I mean The sword of justice? Positive aspect Flight time :wake me: With one foot in the grave You're scaring me Go and get stuffed! Will come to terms The truth has enemies The truth is naked ::To live:: :Nothing could be further from the truth: ;; Better to keep away from the truth ;

• Cool story bro.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!