Posts by Avacada

dbo tw dodge rate example ^

another example of how the dodge should be.

Not necessarily as op, but it should be more vital especially since as humans we rely on this. Even a turtle/crane will rely on a dodge/resistance during pvp / pve if stunned.

Moderators need to take a serious good look at dex/dodge rate. As I've said before, I'm wearing full 20 dex with 18/19 dex earrings. Yet I barely dodge? If this was TW I wouldn't be getting touched *most* of the time. But in dbog dodge rate doesn't matter. If the person got 1.1k hitrate thats more than enough to hit a person with 1.4k dodge rate in base . Human martial artists rely on this and its one of the biggest concerns I have with this game.

Nah the boy isn't necessarily wrong, I played a fighter in retail and I play one here and despite not being in the LVL 70 cap like on retail it is already noticeable that stacking dodge doesn't quite work as it did. You'd force people to stack mad accuracy to have any chance against you, whilst here being full dex you'll get a disarmed opponent 30 levels lower than you proc 80% of their attacks.

Let's be real, dex is the bread and butter for martial artists, and this has been addressed before, It doesn't feel stat numbers are influencing proc the way they should. A full dex fighter that can't dodge a newborn cub fresh out of babytown is still pretty amusing.

thank you.

I'm not a long-term player of this game despite having played the original (my highest level char was 48) but Swordsman has been my favorite class since then. What I realized tho is that our PvE is sorta lacking (ik they're more of a pvp-oriented class dw) so I was wondering if, whether before or after the level cap raises, there could be a buff to flash slash and burning attack just to make our mobbing it bit easier to do

Ofc, if this isn't possible then i'll take what I can get and ik that there could be other buffs that they need but this is what I would like to focus on for now.

I have a swordsmen...and I literally slice through npc like a person in a forest with a machete.

SM Have highhh damage , especially compared to fighters in the beginning with their main skills being unlocked early.

Sword skills have a natural fast cd and high damage. Which makes slicing 1 npc at a time a breeze. I solo'd mostly everything but bosses with this method.

Just use your rp balls / skill and use the damage setting with your high cd.

I mainly 1 shot / 2 shot any npc my level with sm.

You're tripping If you think the dodge rate is shit... You must be fighting people with 5k hitrate and focus...

my dodge in base is 1400 and I barely dodge anyone with 1.2k hitrate. my ssj dodge is 2k.

sure I dodge more in ssj but thats how the dodge should be in base. while ssj makes it more harder to hit. dodge is fr shit.

if they are lvl 60 and have atleast 1.2k hit rate they will hit you 9/10 times.

Anti Para acessories. Also in a 1v1 Crane vs Turtle they usually both try to sleep eachother once the match starts. If the crane is going to be slept they can freeze and restart their sleep which makes it easier to cast because they wont expect the freeze.

got me there.

true xD

Stop has better range though, so you can catch a Turtle before they get close enough for their stun.

still doesnt change the fact that they can instant stun and move freely. no matter the range.

and turtle upgraded stun has a big aoe range..like 15m. its not a small circle. So a turtle can still easily stun you from far away lol.

But they both have their own advantages.

Honestly, if they can implement new dogis, they can implement ssj2. But it's NEVER going to happen.

If I had to suggest, wishing for another transformation (with a lower cd than ssj, no other changes) that could work. Still cosmetic with slight boosts (same as ssj) but just lower cd.

Can make it ssj blue or rose. I dont know

turtles can instant stun. which is imo better than the stop. because they can move freely as cranes are stunned. Cranes cant move freely while stopping a turtle. as they are vulnerable the minute they stop freezing

that build is old, I changed it compared to that one. but thanks for the advice, I will still use it ~

Well I said my thoughts on the matter. I feel like PvP is only designed for Martial Artists. Really sucks not being able to PvP as a class you'd want to play as thats not spiritualists. Don't want to be forced to make a whole new character just to be decent at PvP at endgame. Making fights last longer and require skill/timing for all classes in PvP would give every class a chance imo. PvE you can leave it, you can still be op with your +15 gear and what not, but when it comes to PvP a nerf buff or whatever should be applied. I think this will also give more diversity as people will want to play other classes. Not just for PvE but for PvP too. I don't know how one would balance it all, like damage over time and the durations, but dying off one bold strike and needle is frustrating. Not to mention you stand no chance as spiritualists because the minute you enter, its stun and needle. Or Stun and bold.

(Not going to even get into the whole Sks having high def and high dmg on plat..fkin bs)

But hey, I took some advice and got some anti-bleed.

Also, I've seen the arguments of people saying if people want you dead, they'll group you.

Sure that's true.

But what about the random ass killers that enter and kill you? Then have the nerve to trash talk because their class is at a advantage over another? Basically abuse.

Y'all kill me with this sk is too op bs. In dungeons I feel useless because while my attacks take time to charge humans already kill my target making my move cancel. Y'all have op damage no one suggest we nurf that. Sks aren't very usefull until high lvls. So stop acting like we don't work just as hard as humans to be useful.

really?

sks are op.

the most op class in the game. They can stun you, confuse you, bleed you, you name it. AND they have high defense and health.

And I don't know why you focused on killing when your role is to tank damage. Keep aggro.

humans are designed to dish out damage. humans are PvE mostly as they are squishy af, thats why they kill and dish out more damage than you. Humans dont have high def and high dmg over time unlike you Sk's with your bleed.

It's easier to level an sk rather human since they have tank like skills...like foreal..

I'm not gonna even argue this, sks are bs...