Posts by Avacada

i cant agree more T__T -sobs-

It's not just platform in korin. It's PvP itself. Try dueling a fighter as a spirtualist. Get instant stunned and 1 shotted. Try dueling an sk. Get instant paralyzed and bold striked, with sprinkles of fear ontop.

Who wants to be squishy based on the class you are in PvP? That is stupid. It should only apply to PvE, PvP is only enjoyable for upgraded sks/martial artists.

The point is to make every class have a chance. Not willingly say " ok, I might die due to the imbalance of the classes in PvP, so let me think twice of entering this platform even though its endgame. " lmfao

edit: I just read the rest of your post, lol only read the first half. Didn't know you suggested the same.

But for real, it should be adjusted...atleast just reduce the damage of all classes. That will change many things itself in PvP. Because right now...oh my god.

We need to find a way to balance classes in PvP.

Shadow Knights have a bunch of damn defense and can give off high damage, WITH the exception of paralyzing AND fearing you.

Fighters can literally instantly stun for a whole 10 seconds while giving off critical hits, WITH the exception of dodging and kd.

Even Ultimates are freaking OP at high lvl being as they can instantly candy stun and use that stupid op spin. Not to mention they are resistant as hell with their buffs.

Classes like Turtle and Crane, and even some Majin spiritual classes are totally inferior to the martial arts class being as they have to rely on slowdown (Turtles/Cranes) or spamming damn stuns and kd just so they can get them to half hp, and be stunned and one shotted.

While some classes like swordsmen do take skill, they still have the options of instantly stunning the second you enter plat and instantly finishing you with one blow.

The minute the classes enter plat, its stun and bold strike, or stun and needle, or stun and slash. PvP is a freaking joke. Spiritualist is at a total disadvantage compared to martial artists in PvP. And fighters/swordsmen are totally inferior to shadow knights unless high geared.

Now I understand that players are supposed to feel op and basically be unstoppable, like tanks and having +15 gear. But those roles should only play in PvE. PvP is not enjoyable unless you're a sk or a high geared in general.

My suggestion here, is to lower the cooldown on stuns in platform or PvP itself. Nerf the damage entirely and make fights last longer. Make PvP require skill and timing for ALL classes. In my opinion, I would feel a lot more OP if I can stand in platform while dozens attack me and still be able to survive. But dying off one hit? Really?

Most shadow knights nowadays aren't even pros. They can easily rely on their health and defense, along with bold striking and the fear skill. This is entirely unfair to some classes, literally standing no chance from the start (goes for fighters/swordsmen too. Unless you're really high geared with upgrades). PvP right now is a total joke, and for the most part PvP is endgame. Besides grinding gear and stones, what else do players do? PvP.

Again, in my opinion, Platform should rely on skill. Not gear. It should rely on timing. Not relying on upgraded gear and one bold strike or one slash/needle. Sure you can argue that some classes are better in PvE rather than others, so they're more op in PvP. But in my opinion, that's honestly stupid. Endgame is PvP and the only classes that are good in PvP shouldn't only be martial artists. I can't stress it enough. It's bad enough we have toxic spanish players Jajaja-ing after one skill and talking trash. If anything PvP is the reason why DBO died or is dying. Total imbalance.

If anyone else have suggestions about this, please post below. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but trying to save the game. I respect all classes but you have to admit, some are at a total advantage and disadvantage over others. Reducing damage and having skill be more involved is the best way to combat that.

Sorry for bad english, oof. :rolleyes:

"The op damage" happens because the people that come here to complain refuses to understand that you can't win a magic class using a gear with p. defense, playing with a squishy class that can't take a slap of any other class in the game without dying instantly except for dende/poko, aside from the fact that we are using a lvl 70 balancing patch in lvl 45 cap. lol

You want to beat a tank class using the same strategy of stun + crit as you do with the rest of the game? According to my experience in other mmos, you beat a tank using CC skills and not relying in hit kill with critical damage. Some SM who knows how to play does it very well.

If you still don't get it that with all these years of playing a MMO, so there is no balancing that will make a difference for you.

-breathes in-

boi.

Tanks can take damage and give damage. They should only be absorbing while dealing low damage over time. Their aggro skills is what should cause the aggro not the damage or the certain sk. In dbo sks can 1 shot almost anything or keep things paralyzed for seconds on in, this needs a big debuff. It's bad enough they have a lot of health and a decent amount of energy. Maybe give longer cooldowns or reduce their damage in general. Bleed is 750 ticks per sec, hell even 900+ for the upgraded sks.

but its not just sks it goes for the majin buffers too, namekian healers, annnd karma stuns . Sure keep things how it is for PvE but in PvP when it's enabled, things should be different to give other classes a better fighting chance. Right now, its unbalanced.

I've gotten ssj in one hunt at level 40. It's not really hard if you fly around and not stay in one spot. If you constantly kill db mobs over and over as you search, eventually you'll drop 1, or 2. Maybe even more as I was able to get a whole set. 3 the first hunt, 4 the second.

Nah...

yes we want a special aura with the title!

Most of us are coming to a conclusion that the team is lazy as hell and don't care. This team is really starting to become a cash grab type and not kator to the community as it did before, and still should. KamiRamin made some interesting points in another forum... remove all our founder things and redo it. Then let us regrab it for something special. Founders Dogis are remade 7.5k dojo dogi. Could of ATLEAST remade/recolored goku dogi or some dogi that is from the series, maybe with a twist. But nah, we got a dojo dogi ...with some damn lines. LMAO. C'mon Daneos. Really. Then our pet.. oh man. literally shit.

Tanks in mmos are people who can absorb damage with low damage themselves, having many aggro skills and skills to keep them alive. NOT op damage skills to get aggro that is way more damage than dps classes themselves.

Image result for crying and clapping gif

Alright, so now I'm finding myself having delays in skills and I can't level up. It's a pain. I'm getting frustrated. I have to restart dbo just for it to act fresh for a few minutes, then the delays start kicking back in.

Daneos

I'm finding myself in a few bugs after this update. One.) Chat isn't appeared as on. No one is sending anything. Two.) I get stuck at certain NPC's when trying to accept a quest. 3.) When entering a server sometimes I get black screens.

Finding myself having to restart DBO over, and over.

So the update for sub classes and founders is coming tomorrow, and before it comes, does any other founder think our titles should include an aura or some sort. Even being different colors if need be? Or some sort of specialty. Unless the dogis will look magnificent and just outstanding (which I will bet most people will stick to old dogi's anyway), people wont really use them. And a regular title seems a bit... bland in my opinion? And do you think we should be able to trade and sell our founders dogi? What will be the title affects. etc.