Posts by Avacada

I am ok with the idea of getting a new beginning but I have a nice suggestion.Please Daneos and dbog team leave our precious dogi costumes in our bank and make them character bound.So we can only wear it.Remove the dogi balls and let them in our bank.Some of us wasted huge amounts of time gathering them.I hope for a greater server and I know that we will have it because you are working hard for it.Guys what do you believe about this idea?Of having at least all of our dogi costumes character bound after wipe?

I second this... took way too much time gathering my dogis. Let us keep them at the least

Since hearing about the wipe of DBO I didn't like the idea, but I now realize the benefits of it and I'm actually kind of happy this is happening.

I know the team will most likely not see this thread, but I just wanted to address this.

Founder packs.

We all know DBOG had promising rewards for founder packs but in the end, it didn't live up to the community expectations. Not to be offensive, but most of us found it a bit lazy to only re-design the dojo dogi. The team could of atleast re desgined the Vegito dogi or some high tier dogi for us Founders, but we got something completely non special in my opinion. The titles had no effects whether it was an aura or stat effect, and the only real useful thing out of it was the saiyan pod and/or the z32 bags.

I'm not complaining, as I'm just suggesting, but there are too many dogis in the game for the team to design a free dogi for founders(who are rare in the game) and re color it for the different packs. No effort as if it was a last minute thing.

There aren't many founders in the game in general so why does a title effect/aura hurt the community? (I know it depends on the stat effect, but a support stat like con/eng would be ok in my book) (this also would give the founder titles more worth to wear...because right now it has no value.)

As the founder packs was just coming out for the first time, there were many of us that were hype, only to be let down with some dojo recolor dogi.

Again, the only useful things in the pack were the saiyan pod/z32 bags, but most looked forward to the founder dogi.

None of the items were tradeable and they are character bound, which I agree with (But I think it should be account bound...a lot of items really)

(Not going to mention the poo pet. It is a nice addition, but it has no use at all. Looks the same as it evolves, and I believe it was thrown in last minute due to an item being removed?)

I know some comments like "Oh, you're just making this forum because you're a founder and you want to be more special"

Well, in a way you're right, but not exactly. I just want my money worth and I know DBOG can do wayyyyy better than what they did the first time.

Like ..way better.

As far as after wipe, I have some of the following questions:

1.) I read something along the lines of keeping our character names. How will that work? Will we keep our character completely but they reset to lvl 1? Or are the names reserved?

2.) What happens to all our hard earned cosmetics and stuff? For the people who attended events and earned special dogis do those go poof too? Or is there some reservation for that?

3.) Will each character on your account above level 30 get a lvl stone ? Will it be tradeable or account/character bound?

4.) How will the new upgrade/wagu machine work?

Sorry for bad english and long typing :VV :*

It's only a matter of time before people want another wipe, create another poll, then the ADMINS, who listens to what 20% community says, starts another wipe.

What is next? people whine about a class and get it removed by a poll? Not even half the community have a forum acc. GG Dbog

why so mad? +13? lol even f2p players,everybody can make izi +12 just invest your time in game and stop crying or pay daneos some money duh lol.
    in real life this is the same thing if u dont do nothing - nothing will happen.

stfu xd

Image result for boi gif you mind investing your time to get my 3 chars back to +12 with all their dogis? this not real life, and some people have a life. and why waste money on a game in its current state? especially if another reset happens, you really think people gonna invest MORE money and time ???

I agree the game is in a bad state right now, but a full wipe is realllllyyy stupid. Gear wipe I can understand, but dogis should be kept, considering the rarity of some. Levels and name too.

Not everyone is willing to start over and no life like some of you.

Daneos said himself he not gonna wipe again, and if he does he going against his own word.

Sure he can do bug fixes and duplication removal or whatever but a full wipe? really lmfao would love to see the game come to life after that

MY opinion. Dont @ me

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PvP needs a total re-work

Unless you a sk or Ultimate/karma, you not gonna stand a chance.

and sk requires no skill, just stun and bold. easy win. fighters in DBOG are so shit compared to the other versions. Just look at that dodge rate.

Suppose the stats are pretty much the same, why does sometimes the lv 58 gear costs more?

What is more suitable for a turtle? Or, the more con the one has the better it is?

stats on the gear and the energy/physical defense makes the prices what they are. so if a lvl 58 got the stats of a lvl 70 then you can bet its gonna be worth a lot.

the name on gears doesnt affect gameplay lol

just stats

That is DBO KR.

Current cap on DEX is 28 per piece so you are far from cap, but that's not even the point. Going full dex ALL THE TIME in the current state of the game is a bit off imho.

Also moderators, as seen on their name, work mainly on moderating forum and discord.

My point in general is that it still needs major tweaking is all, especially since humans rely on it heavy.

ok, but in the end multiple sword slashes do more. max mss is 700% vs 600% (max fighter needle). still does more damage than fighters endgame wise. though fighters have *some* aoe attacks