Posts by Gumoku

I bought an item from the Auction house for 5mil and when I went to receive it from the mailbox..and I got the e-mail but the s;pt was empty - NO ITEM.

Look! I even clicked to get the "Blank" item and nothing happened. No item and the AH mail says i have it....C'mon....Why? Zeni isn't exactly easy to come by and i got cheated...This is very discouraging.

Heres a screenshot I tool with my phone to prove I'm not BS'ing:

Y20rKYf

I couldn't find any information on this topic, but can anyone tell me a rough estimate when its coming?

I'm a bit out of touch, i just returned to the game not too long ago so i have no idea how long the cap has been level 60

Thank yew ^^

Thank you, pyrx! After restarting the game a few times it let me use ESC to exit! It was frustrating seeing the game lock up at that point because i was so excited to make a new char.

You're the best! and thank you to all the people who reached out to me who helped <3 I love this community and this game!

I created a character before the wipe.

I never used him because I was focusing on another character.

Now I start playing on this "NEW" character and I'm stuck on the tutorial. It keeps asking me to drag a scouter from the character screen to the inventory - WHICH ISN'T ON MY CHARACTER, OR EVEN THERE AT ALL - SO I CAN'T CONTINUE. All I have is the spiritualist starter capsule - not even clothes. Am I screwed????

This is very frustrating because I don't want to delete the character and potentially risk losing the name -____- ; So what now i have to CASH to buy a name change book, delete my character and start over? Really? Please help.