Posts by 2pro4u

this is not budokai god damn it. from the begging choosing ur class there shouldnt be something like this swordsman has 900 hit rate and fighter has 1k dodge. it should be like this swordsman 1k hit rate and fighter 1k dodge but now its just absurd huge difference from beginning

Swordman can be really good if you know how to play it. Each class has its own strengths and weaknesses. With SM u can get 2k+ hit rate easily, try getting that much with fighter without losing a lot of dmg potential...

I'd like to thank Daneos for this update as well. It is incredible that he has been able to code an entire game by himself taking into account that DBO took an entire company to code at first. Attack speed works perfectly and all other features will follow its path soon.

Just let Daneos do his job and stop complaining please... We went from a completely broken game without masterclass, dungeons, tmqs, pvp,etc to a game that is lacking just a little more content/fixes. He just recently fixed the attack speed and it works just like in TW. The same will soon happen with dodge and everything else. And besides, I dont see anyone providing Daneos the perfect formulas for everything, it would be of great help if we could figure those out for him.

That's the way it should be though and that's kind of how it worked in TW. Sks and nameks in general are not meant to be able to stun fighters and sms every single time like they were doing before the update. Also, they should not dodge stuns from other classes that much because again they are tanks not a dps class. And of course, you can always acquire resistance/success rate gear to compensate for the class' weaknesses in these aspects.

@Proxymine I mean, all it takes is going to pvp and just taking a look at the same clases.... Most chinese sks have the same wep and glove+15, same with fighters, sms, turtles.... should i go on? Isn't it obvious that they are duplicated items?

If this is the wrong section, please move this thread but I just wanted to let the whole dbo community look at this. Notice how all the +15 33% gloves and sticks HAVE EXACTLY the same stats..... 3 Hit rate on gloves and 1 hit rate on stick.... Obviously, if they weren't duplicated items they would all have different 2nd stats.... That without mentioning the fact that u never see 32% or 31% only 33%. Now... if u look at every other +15 fighter in these Chinese guilds, they will probably have the same stats so... IP BAN all of these Chinese buggers with exactly the same stats... BTW i saw several more buggers with the same stats after I recorded the video...

Attached is the youtube link to the video.

I have the same issue and i have an i7-7000k and a evga gtx 1080 Ti FTW3 .... Also i am running the game in a Samsung 960 evo ssd.... On other games i get 100+fps on ultra everything maxed out...

For some reason, I cant hear the sounds of my skills or when i attack. I can only hear the background music. Please help me. Has any1 had this problem be4?

PS. No, I am not an idiot.. I checked the sound settings and they are all maxed.

It was not one of those two things. I've had two accounts 50meters away from each other in the same channel, and this happens 9/10 times. The skill has some type of bug.

I wanted to report a very anoying bug concerning the fighter's teleportation ability. Most of the times that you use it, the character just teleports to the same location that you were before, instead of teleporting to the location of your target. Hope to see this fixed soon!

Completely agree with you bro. Bring back the old attack speed and just make it up to the players to choose what they want to use in each situation.