Posts by 2pro4u

I am sure 99% of the community agrees with me. Why was this implemented this way? Why are we forced to hide our dogis if we want to hide our gear? It wasn't like this in TW. Please just keep the function to hide gear but let people show their dogis...

Casi puedo confirmar, (después de varios días dejando que mi amigo mate todos los enemigos que yo veo en el radar, y no caiga ninguna) que si ves tu el icono en el radar, y lo mata un miembro del grupo, no dejara bola.

Han sido varios cientos de enemigos, con 0 bolas, solo caían, si el mataba los que el veía el icono.

Me resulta raro, que el juego te obligue a matar solo, o hacer que otro te haga todo el trabajo si quieres ir de cacería de bolas en grupo...

Y si ha sido mala suerte con los drops... demasiada mala suerte, dado que hay sido cientos de enemigos.

no es mala suerte, asi es como funciona. Si tu la ves tu eres el unico que la puede cojer

Stop the flame or the thread will get closed please. And smh to the people saying that they don’t believe me. If I had gotten such good stats, why would I even waste my time here creating this thread. Why would I even lie about that? Makes no sense to me. And I said this on my initial post, don’t come and tell me that you got max “x good stat” on “x item” with 1 box or w/e because that’s just being lucky as f, no other way to put it. I created this thread because unless we do something, the only boxes in the game will be the ones obtained through wagu once in a blue moon and the 1 box per 2 coins and 500k from boss event. I got news for you all, boxes are being used at a much faster rate that they are replenished and that’s what will end up happening. Prices skyrocketing and boxes incredibly inflated, I can’t belive people within their mental capabilities might want that....

and this is perfect for a meme hhhh

How, are you gonna pay us 6000$ not to win???

Come at me bro, loool. U guys think u so op until you get defeated with your “ultimate guild”

acaray que buena suerte... Como que 21+ esferas? pues minimo prro eres un hack o estas bug con las esferas :v

uso ultimate majin, tienen 2 spins que matan a todos facil. Cojes a muchos mobs juntos y los matas rapido con 1 spin. Cojes a otro bulto y lo matas con el 2nd spin. Y asi

yo solo tengo 2 bolas, nunca he podido cojer mas -_-

...ok no, solo un chiste. Con respecto a tu pregunta, si tu los matas y ves el icono, mas nadie lo podra ver y mas nadie tendra la posibilidad de cojer las "esferas". Asi que solo busca un lugar dodne hayan muchos mobs, los matas a todos, espera a que salgan y repite esto. Con el systema actual es posible cojer 21+ esferas en las 4 horas.

Nope Stopped at 17 I just said I just kept going out of ANGER and to actually see how broken Browns can be. Comes with the territory of how bad the randomness of this game can be. A few days ago with 10 boxes though I boxed 17% gloves and 19% speed stick which is decent for 55. This games upgrading and boxing makes me want to play in traffic sometimes or jump for joy its just how to goes. I'm all revamping the cash shop and token shop as well as prices, I will bring it up for sure.

thank you, finally someone understand that this rng system sucks..

what? did u not read what i said? The max is 25... The highest I was able to get was 21

Well, let me give u some numbers here. I have used over 500 boxes on my gear hoping for 21-25 dex. You know how many of them fall within that range? Only 1 and has 21.... 500 boxes and the max i could get was 21 dex. Now, if u find that fair and rewarding then i think there is a problem. I wasnt looking for 1 specific thing like 25 dex, just 21-25 and that was the result. Now of couse some lucky dude might use 2 boxes and get 2 10 prop earrings but that’s only

the 0.000000001% of us. Like I said dont bring up that card because u being lucky doesnt concern anyone but you.