Posts by 2pro4u

Hey, as you all know, right now it is really hard to obtain brown boxes since the demand for it is steadily increasing and the supply is decreasing apparently. Also, it takes hundreds of boxes in most cases to get a good effect in ONE item so this is definitely an issue that needs to be solved ASAP. My suggestion is simple, add boxes to the cash shop and these benefits will manifest:

-The price of brown boxes will decrease which makes it easier for free to play players to buy them and use them. Right now they go for like 2kk each, and 2 weeks ago they were 600k ea, that's over a 300% increase in price in 2 weeks...

-The shortage of brown boxes will be solved... (main benefit) There will be a lot more people selling them and since they will be way more common, they will be a lot cheaper.

-The server will receive more income which contributes to it's health and stability.

-It will actually be possible to have good stats in our armors... I doubt anyone here has their tmq5/6 set with max or near max stats...

EDIT: Okay so many of you are against my idea because of the fact that you could sell them and they would become the game’s main currency. I have the solution for that, just make the boxes you buy from cash shop binded, simple...

EDIT2: After reading most of your comments, I have come up with another possible solution. Daneos could add Brown Boxes to cash shop as an event once per month only lasting 24hrs. This will increase the amount of boxes in the server and they will be depleting again until the next event 1 month later. I think this will be a great idea since the amount of boxes only increase temporarily and decrease over time afterwards. That will also mean that the price of brown boxes will fluctuate over time and everyone will know when the best time to buy is (during the event due to the massive supply) and when the best time to sell is (3 weeks after the event or so since they are nearly depleted), and adjust accordingly.

Come on humans the upgrade system is too easy now, you can easy upgrade +9/+12 gear without any problems, you don't even need white stones, you can see every day ppl who upgrade items +14 and +15.

the end game will be fast with this rate.

+12 gear in tw/hk was already god tier and with +15 you was fakin alien.

these stones dropping like crazy you can drop easy about 3-5 stones in 1h of grind, the idea of increase drop rate was good but removing broken option is mistake, look at market here are tons of white stones.

the broken option was here for keep balance.

Broken option is dumb. *Spends 300kk on boxes to get 1 good stat*, forgets to put a white once *broken* all your zeni goes to the trashcan. Oh even better, let's add the broken option so that all casual players with little zeni must use whites from now on. And wait, there's more, since everyone will be using whites, the prices will skyrocket! Awesome. So casual players have will have to pay 60k for a red u42 and 4kk for the white, in +6, yes great idea genius... ahem *idiot*

LMAO Greatest post ever, yet so true. If something we should be removing the+1 from greens/purples which are so annoying...

COME ON HUMANS THE UPGRADE SYSTEM IS TOO EASY NOW, YOU CAN EASY UPGRADE +9/+12 GEAR WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS, YOU DON'T EVEN NEED WHITE STONES, YOU CAN SEE EVERY DAY PPL WHO UPGRADE ITEMS +14 AND +15.
    THE END GAME WILL BE FAST WITH THIS RATE.
    +12 GEAR IN TW/HK WAS ALREADY GOD TIER AND WITH +15 YOU WAS FAKIN ALIEN.
    THESE STONES DROPPING LIKE CRAZY YOU CAN DROP EASY ABOUT 3-5 STONES IN 1H OF GRIND, THE IDEA OF INCREASE DROP RATE WAS GOOD BUT REMOVING BROKEN OPTION IS MISTAKE, LOOK AT MARKET HERE ARE TONS OF WHITE STONES.
    THE BROKEN OPTION WAS HERE FOR KEEP BALANCE.

You can't compare this system to TW because only chinese were able to cash and were the only ones with white stones most of the time

Dude you're not meant to get to +15 with 18-20 tries lol. That happens if you have luck to choose the right cards xD

You should ask some cashing ppl here who try to get +15 and how many stones they throw in. Then again, better do not ask cuz you might stop trying/playing lol.

It is possible, if you have the luck to choose the right cards, that you get +10 or more without a single white stone. Once i managed to bring a staff from +6 to +12 in a few seconds without using white stones. Used 2x purple stone and had ultimate luck. Both gave +3. Just keep playing and trying. It'll work out sooner or later. Also upgrade gets annoying at around +9. Everyone knows that. You are not the only one who has problems to go past that xD

Just to let you know, the card does not matter. It's just RNG, think of it as a dice. If you are upgrading say... +12 to achieve +15 (since it has the highest chances of giving u so) (4.5% success rate I think it was), imagine that if the dice rolls numbers 0-4.5, then you get success, if the dice rolls 4.5-100, you get fail or broken. That said, say you actually get a success. Well here comes the fun part with purples and greens, you have a 33% chance to only get +1..... yes after spending million and million worth of stones, you could easily get only +1. This means, your chances of getting +15 from +12 are........ 1.5%, why? 4.5%/3 since the purple could give you +1,+2. or +3 in the case of success. Based on these stats, I suggest getting about 100 purples, 100 whites, and 200 reds if u wanna have any sort of real chance at upgrading something. And then again there's the video of me upgrading on top. Keep in mind I had already spent like 250 stones of each before this! lol

Let me just drop this here...

The biggest problem I have is purples/greens giving +1. It's so hard to get a success at high upgrade levels and many times you eventually get one and it's only +1... But again I've already made like 3 threads about this and the staff doesn't seem to care.

EliteX Oh and btw, don't feel bad about wasting 10h of farming. You have no idea how unlucky I've been. The lvl 41 stick I was using, took me over 250kk+ worth of stones. It gets really frustrating until you get to the point where you literally just wish for the brokens to not feel bad about them....

Agree we don't need everyone +15 an 1xxxx + Zeni. Take the time fix problems before they become real problems an we need another reset. The Zeni fix plus ban wave was a great start to show us this game is on the right track

what was the zeni bug o.0? I never heard anything about it and I've been playing since day 1 every day lol

Maybe we could do an event on a certain time on this channel where the player with most kills will get “x” rewards. Example 50k mudosa points and 5wagu?