Posts by Muh

"Quittenturm" = Korin's Tower, Korin is called "Meister Quitte" (Master quince) in the german dub. Don't ask me why they did this garbage, alot of jokes got killed in the german dub, but it's still better then that awful US dub. ;)

It actually was. Back in the day where you needed a mount with fuel or just run in kaioken /SSJ with movement speed boots..

People don't know how good they have it in 2023 DBO! Not to mention you can buy a level up 30 stone so easy (for 900k on AH) or obtain through cash shop or Token shop) or farm to buy a level up 70 stone. In official servers LVL 33 stone was given as a promotional event. Also you can buy TLQ skills, I remember back in the day when you had to do EVERY TLQ when you made an alt.

I think as Verdant said, smoothing out progression would be a better approach. Maybe increasing quest EXP reward to help players out. If you get EXP scroll you will level up real quick from the token shop you level up quick.

and you where happy when +10% EXP Event was on for 2 hours. :)

There was a wipe around december 2020. Everything was wiped exept your char itself, the chars where set back to lvl 1. There was a vote: Wipe yes or wipe no - yes won. Also it was good to install new anti-cheat and anti-bot scripts. Ask Verdant, maybe he can still give you some wipe rewards.

Try the following.. Change the "game language" to german, press the , the laucher should give you an error. Do not restart the launcher as the errortext tells you, instead go back to english "game language" and press

again.. It should work then. I always have to do that before i can play. The launcher bugs for me too, but after i do this i can play.

Hey Verdant,

i dunno if it is the way you want it to be or not, but if you use a gem on armor that has a bind(tmq) and then remove the gem again the bind becomes a "account bound". That means you can't seal the armor anymore.. can you please fix this. ">

I have some class changes planned, but this isn't one of them, I think. How are you Muh? I wouldn't worry about the players, we still have the most, and we're just getting started on making cool changes! What did you think of the wagu and crafting changes?

Hey Verdant, i'm fine thx. Alot to do in RL, but i try to play a little each day. I know you wouldn't change that, it was just a response for romulus.

I think playerbase is not to big atm, but i'm sure it will go up with Cap 60 and new CC floors and the other changes.

Wagu changes are nice, it is one of the reasons i try to play a little bit each day. Craft changes are good too, but i think 100.000 is a bit heavy. On the other hand i saw some players having it already, so maybe it is okay after all.

1 mistake i found, last wagu-title.. "over 9000".. it should be "over 8000" like in manga! ;)

Just kidding, keep up the good work.

That would kill the game! Bad idea! If you only need 1 human to have 4 classes, people would gear 1 char and then what? They would leave the server and only come to do budokai and thats it. We are already low on players, but this would kill it for good.

The chances that a mob with DB icon appears are really low, but when they do they have 100% droprate. However, you must farm these mobs by killing mobs without db icon.. it can take some time to make one with icon appear.

The boxes always give the same dbs.. golden box = all 7 db, blue = 4db always 1*, 3*,5* and 7*. The red box = 3db always 2*,4* and 6*.

In other words.. if you allready have the 3 and the 5 star ball and you open the blue box you will end up with 6 balls, but there will be two 3 and 5 star balls! I hope that helps. :)

the ev dragonball may have some influence on the drop dragonballs?

I got the golden one that gave me seven (I made the wish) then I got the blue one that gave me four or three I don't remember for sure ... but I also have five that I got in drops has some influence because two that came in the box has the same number of stars as I have to drop if you happen to see a mob with one of them may have some influence because it has more than 7 in the inventory

The boxes always give the same dbs.. golden box = all 7 db, blue = 4db always 1*, 3*,5* and 7*. The other box = 3db always 2*,4* and 6*.

In other words.. if you allready have the 3 and the 5 star ball and you open the blue box you will end up with 6 balls, but there will be two 3 and the 5 star balls! I hope that helps. :)