Posts by Muh

1 SP reset for 500K zeni is a bite alot don't you think ?

Lol, one 0 to much..! It should be 50k! Edited my Post.. Depends on economy.. 100k for 1SP would work too i guess.. That would be 6.900.000 Zeni for full(well 69 brown books) reset at 70.. SP book in Token-shop would be nice..

Speaking of builds, I have no idea what a good PVE build is for a human swordsman~ Since I didn't play THAT long, I was just putting points where I thought would be useful. Anyone got an idea? cause I don't give two-damns about PvP~ 8)

Well builds might be a little early to discuss, because we don't know if some skills might get rebalanced..

Why not have NPC sell brown book(1 SP reset) for lets say.. 50k Zeni.. Or put brown book into token-shop..
    I mean if some skills will get balanced a lot of players that didn't noticed will want to redo their builds..

Turtle need RP in budokai because otherwise they won't be able to survive.. RP balls make their skills a little longer allows turtle to survive.

They did fine before this book was introduced too! And the full RP reload was for female only.. So like i said, want RP buy RP pots! These can give ANY class 2 RP balls! Well SK's.. nah i'm not starting with this again..

I thrust the DBGO team here.. They did an awesome job until now, and they figure out a solution for this case too!
    Although a poll might not be a bad idea..

As you all know till lvl 29 you can reset your skills any time. After lvl 30 that becomes a problem. It would be good to add skill reset books in some NPC shop so we can reset and fully test the master class skills.

This suggestion is only for the alpha test, after that the skill reset books should be removed.

You can reset even on lvl 30! Only after you finished masterclass it isn't possible to reset at lvl 30! I used to lvl till i was 1000 exp away from lvl 31, then i reset and did masterclass quest! I always did it that way! NPC could sell brown skill reset for a propper price!
    But for the alpha full reset book would be good, indeed!

but u downgrade....and downgrade at +14 or +10 is already a pain

You right that is a pain, but lets not go to fast on this.. We don't know the droprate of Upgrade stones yet.. Maybe they will drop on higher rate! Maybe whites drop too(i would suggest that)! Then if you use white and got break it might go down from +14 to +12 or maybe even stay on +14! I suggested downgrade with white -0 to -2! So that wouldn't be that hard.. Lets just wait.. Upgrade system isn't the most important now..

i think this system is better than the old one or the downgrade... imagine u play 5 months and make +14 and u want +15 and it reserts u to +0 pffffff

Use white stone and it won't go to 0! But whites should be dropable.. But this can always be testet out in a alpha or beta test.. No reason to make a big fuss of it now..

25a5bts.png

The book of the female turtle should be the same for male turtle because now it is unfair.
    This item works better in female characters because it gives them more of an advantage for PVP as the pot gives them full RP balls.

What are the differences?
    Male: you charge RP faster, also you lose 150LP per skill casted
    Female: give you a full RP + increase your E.Def and M.Def.

They should get rid of this book in total, or make it available for all classes. And if they to it should do the same for male and female.. but ban it from Budokai! Need RP? Buy RP pots!

We listen to the community. It seem our community can't decide between breaking item or just fail.

Well i guess you are right here.. It is hard to decide, but i guess it can be testest in an other alpha or beta test.. I personally would keep the break card, with a downgrade chance from -1 to -5 and -0 to -2 if you use white stone! Make white stones drop from mops and everything will be ok..

Like Instead of item breaking, item will get reset to 0 and also lose some base stats. like if it stats were str. 175,atksp 175. You pick break card, stats of item will decrease randomly by 1-5.

I don't think that is a good idea.. Set to 0 is hard but ok, but loosing Stats..? Thats like break for me!

to +8 armor or weapon , 100% rate?
    +1 to +5 100%! +6 to +8 50%! Otherwise it would be to easy.. The rest is ok..

I know we all want like SS2 and SS3

Honestly i think even SS1 is to much.. They are humans not saiyajins.. "ascended Human" (like Trunks in anime, bigger and stronger) would have done in my opinion.. but no Dragonball game without SSJ, so i'm ok with it.. But SSJ2 or 3? Hell no!

I agree, to a certain extent. Keeping the wish at 500k would be sufficient, because most won't waste their wish on it. The few who are desperate will. So, while not 0 zeni, it's still not enough to convince most it's worth it.

Well like i said it is not really important now.. We will see how prices do when server starts.. I just think that every DB wish option should be worth to wish for.. In the end of old servers 500k was not! Maybe and again it's just an idea instead of 500k Zeni this wish could give 50 Wagu coins!? But lets see what they deside with the shops..