Posts by Muh

There is no need to decrease droprate, if it is possible to give Cooldown on wishes.. HK had longer hunting time and DB drop was about the same..
    One other thing.. I'd like to see the "give me zeni/make me rich" wish upgraded.. Don't remember TW but in HK it was about 500k Zeni.. I wouldn't call that rich! Maybe it could be 5kk!? But this isn't really important now..

ja ich gönns euch :D das meine ich ernst

Na also, ich wusste doch das du ein guter Bub bist! :D:whistling: Vielleicht hast du ja Glück und bekommst auch noch nen Alphakey! Immerhin wollen sie ja für jeden Tag später 5 Stück zusätzlich vergeben..
    Das Bild überzeugt dich nicht? Muss es auch nicht, wie gesagt, deine Meinung - wahrscheinlich weitestgehend exklusiv, aber deine Meinung..! OK! Release date DBOG..? Ganz einfach, wenn es fertig ist! Punkt aus! Gegenfrage hat DBO(R) eins?
    Xenoverse.. sieht ja ganz nett aus, aber werde mir wohl nicht holen, mal sehen.. Wenn du es dir holst, viel spass kannst ja Videos hochladen..

I'm one of the guys who literally hates the broken card. But I don't want to remove it. Yes, it suks, but that was also the reason because there were only few people with perfect gear. If you completely remove the card, first or later, almost all will get 15. Like this, you can buy 50 blue, and you'll get +15 almost for sure -.- I vote for this: the max downgrade will be -3, NO LOSE WEAPON (that was really bad because how you play if you lose your best weap?), and if you break with whites it should always be -1. Fails, should be +0 as it was. Fix the %!! It wasn't for sure 33% each card. And maybe increase the pure drop %... Like this it should be ok And balanced. Everyone could prefer remove the downgrade, but isn't balanced, and in my opinion, people has to be "scary" when is going to upgrade :P even we are going to cry, that give the fun to the game! XD

Ps: in aion too there is the downgrade, even if there, the upgrade is much easier till +10.

I agree with that!
    Fixed my ealier post! Of course i don't want the break card to be out.. Mistake by me..

Your idea ain't bad..! I would skip the "Global Coin" part tho.. Just give out Wagu coins on a low amount of course the harder the dungeon/tmq the more you get.. We still know what is planned with "cashshop" maybe all stuff there will be paid with wagu coins too.. Lets just wait and see what they decide..

return to +0 is better than break weapon! Maybe white stone can be modified a bit.. If i remember it had -3 to -6 if you had a white stone and got "break". I think -1 to -3 would be enough.. I wouldn't completely remove the "Break" card..

Also possible to put some common Dogi like Goku/Yamcha/Piccolo(if they make this Dogi)and the race binded Dogis into the Tokenshop and just make them binded/unsellable.. But drop from quests or Tmq isn't a pretty good idea.. Maybe in dungeon on very hard setting with a chance of ~5% when you finish..

Honestly i wouldn't change droprate! The best i had in 3 hours was 12 DB's, but there where also days where i only dropped 2 in 3 hours.. What i would like to see changed is hunting time! Would be nice if it would be 24/7! So everybody could hunt when he /she wants, not in a special time period.. I would also give DB's a cooldown! After a wish you can't drop for 24 or 48 hours.. Just like in the manga where it was a year, but i guess that would be to much wouldn't it? :D

I know there are these RP-Pots.. :D But i'm not a fan of using any Pots in PVP! I would love to see all pots banned from Budokai.. Goku never used a health pot or a dodge pot in manga.. However i guess i'm pretty alone with this wish.. :D

Yes, refill at 70 took some time, but i'm not sure if it should go faster.. This might lead to problems with the "Knockdown" spamming classes in PVP.. However, it can be testet in upcoming alphas/betas. I'm not totally against this idea..

wonder if the old scramble wish is still there where you could get goku's original power pole for fighters, master roshis original turtle staff for turtles, The one and only bansho fan for cranes, and gohans original Z sword. when i saw those KR players my jaw dropped for a good 10 mins,

If it is still in files it can be added i guess! I saw it in a vid a friend of mine send me when he used to play KR.. Would be nice if it can be brought back!

Well my friend there were bugs at the beginning but they all got patched with time and with updates

All fixed..? Not by a long shot.. maybe 70% got fixed but alot of them remained, and ofcourse new ones where discovered..

Hmmm sometimes after relog I forgot to summon a pet but it wasn't this annynoing as u saying ;p. Still this change would be fine.

I had a very bad connection for 2 month or so, i got disconnected around every 5 min.. and it was annoying when i was farming or hunting DB because i used to hunt on papaya with my low lvl char. And when i did die and realised i didn't summoned pet i was like.. :censored: :D