Posts by Muh

It worked all the time for me(since the first stress test of server), yesterday when i hunted DB's it worked aswell. after 2 hours Afk it was laggy as hell and unplayable! I-Net worked very well and other games had no problem aswell, so i guess it must have been serversided. Router was reseted but problem remained. I test it again later when i get home..

Maybe a server reboot could help..

I prefer the way it is now tbh. Its a money sink and kinda limits some selling shiat / good stuff for obsurd prices

It would limit "some selling shiat / good stuff for obsurd prices" if Danoes would finally bring back the Private Shop as he should be! Make it 999k again and open AH for all lvls! There is now reason anymore for a fee free 1kkk Shop!

I would even say rise AH fee to 5%, because it will hold some players tring to raise prices on normal/shitty items, and we need a zeni sink or we will have TW with these nonsens prices again.

Muh schrieb: Finish ALL quests possible for your class should give something special so that more players actually "play" the game and not just "powerlevel".. it shouldn't be something consumable(like boxes), it should be something that lasts and give players a nice boost.

even if that shit gave 200 box i wouldnt try to achieve that it

read ma boi read! Could be something like "true game master" with an aura or something like that.

Finish ALL quests possible for your class should give something special so that more players actually "play" the game and not just "powerlevel".. it shouldn't be something consumable(like boxes), it should be something that lasts and give players a nice boost.

I see.. With that lengh of gameplay most old game had between 180 and 255 mobs.

Old Final Fantasy games had around that., but of course alot of them where recolor and the number of different "mob groups" you encountered was also very limited because of ram issues.

So i think It should be somewhere around 300 and 400 mobs to add some variaty in it the mobs groups you fight. But since i'm sure you wanna made different "get hit" and "attack" and maybe "special attack" sprites for each mob i would suggest to do some recolor, or you lose alot of time.

For example "Attack of the saiyans" an old RPG for N DS used to recolor each mob 3 times. That would mean 100 sprites for

300 mob. But thats up to you. Good luck on your project and good night. :)

Well, old recolor was because of low ram and cartrige/rom space, but since you shouldn't be so limited you can go for way more mobs then in the "old days".. ;) DBO has alot of recolor mobs too, but since i don't know how long your game should be(story wise) i would say between 25 to 50 mobs should be ok. Unless you really wanna go for a big story with many hours of playtime.

That Duration Increase RP and Cooldown RP is wrong since the old dbocom days. And since the took it from there it is wrong here too of course.

Would be a real nice move, if someone from DEV-Server could write down the real stats RP effects and skill/HTB names so it could be fixed.

- Grand Chef Majin Skill "Defense Breath" now affects all allies within 7 meter range (previously only one ally).

It should be like EchoSon says: Its cooldown should've been lowered to 1 second like Defense Breeze. I'm convinced the CD being 01:00 earlier was simply a developer mistake.

- Grand Chef Majin Passive Skill "Gourmet Mastery" no longer gives LP and EP. It now increases CON/ENG by 2/3, 4/5, 8/10, 12/19, 23/33, 35/55.
    That is a big mistake in my opinion! Now Grand-Ma gets ~ 3800 more LP(with 23% con buff) who needs tanks now? The reason it was LP and not CON in the first place was because of that CON buff they have.

Lowering CD of Ball transform a bit or raising CD reduce via RP ball and fixing "Spiritual Scent" to 20 min instead of 2 and raising value of EP recovered would have been enough.

Also give a little buff on Hitrate in "Scent Marking" like 315 instead of 214 and boost "Spiritual Fountain Fragrance" values would have been better than buffing "Rising Streng" - i mean it needed a buff too, but with DEX it is to much.

"Spiritual Fountain Fragrance" would have been a buff for all party members not just Grand-Ma himself.

Anyways the rest is fine from my point of view. Semi-good update again.

- why does not he communicate with his community directly for the important things? (always GMs doing all the work (thanks to them)

Sorry, but this would be a stupid idea from him. Why? If he communicate with us all he would loose alot of time he could use for coding and fixing stuff! Also there are alot of selfish people here that would try to influence him with their shitty ideas! Thats why every online game has GM's at all, they talk to players, have to filter out all the crappy ideas and give the one or two ideas that are actually usefull to the developer. If he thinks they are good aswell it is gonna be tested on test-server and then maybe the will become a part of the game.

A dev talk to the players directly is never a good thing. Daneos did it awhile in first alpha tests, but now he has GM's he just needs to trust them a little more if they tell him the ideas they heard or say that his decisons may not be good for the game.

it was too early to release the event without even thinking on how to manage the rewards

Just like the token revamp.. cutting tokens and not revamp the token shop prices for exp boosters.. shouldn't these prices be changed by now..? Except stones of course, but who need +200% 1 to 30 for 1800 token? Or LP/EP tank? Sometimes you just have to wonder what is gonig on on Danoes head.. no offence Daneos, i follow u since ragezone and we chated on server sometimes, but this is really wierd..

It won't be possible because the whole % is calculated that way. no fanservice for you this time.

Ahh.. ok, thats why Turtle deals this low damage.. because if i recall correctly the skills that where ranked the highest in the skill tree had some % boost not shown in descripion. I heard something like that from a GM in HK. I don't remember it excatly, but i think forGiant Kamehameha it was "actual damage formula + 100%". I was wondering why they are all so low and thought it was because of this unnecessary SOUL and STRENGH nerf, but the gap was way too big. So maybe this is the answer..

I test crane on weekend. Not much time atm..

Er...Dodon Barrage doesn't deal direct damage.

Not Barrage! Dodon Ray! Or MysticalCrane Typhoon. Watch the Vid in slowmo and you see it. He has passive at lvl 2 because +8sec duration. So it should give +14% boost of DoT AND damage. Here i made a quick pic of it.

cranepassive.jpgThis is how it used to work!

By the way, dodon barrage got a boost too! The amount of physical defence decreased went from 400 to 455!