Posts by Cathy Toshlyra

Im just curious if we get an extended time to the open alpha.. so far i haven't been able to play/test at all.. all i did was create 2 characters but i have never even made a step on the map..lol

Megaten was the only game that came close to pokemon that i ever played.. but the game is dead.

What i would also like would be t play other species of dragon ball.. like frieza or the other demon guys...
    what i dont understand in DBO is ... we cant play Sayans because at Z timeline they were called extinct? but why can we play majin?

int he anime (( Dragon Ball Z )) there were Sayans , cell and even Majin.. so why not in dbo (( which is Dragon ball z?! ))

Look at Tera online they are free and the game exists for years and it even gets updated often they also give loads of free stuff

then there are serveral other games that do a good free2play model....
    and i i said Bandai schould have enough money over 20+ years of selling Dragon Ball merchandise..lol

but the same goes for Pokemon.. lol i mean they all have lots of cash...and nice games/mangas/animes/ideas. but nope.. no mmorpg version of their games.. and if so its only those paid "one day flies" that get emulated quickly...
    back then i bough pokemon red and blue ... then they released yellow wich was basicly the same.. then they released more games but all felt same somehow.. nowaways i just download ROMs because i am sick of wasting cash on games that are just copies of copies...

about Dragon ball.. ive been playing the fighting games but the "only fighting" gets old ... which is why i want a roleplay version that is not like WoW.. WoW is only grind.. its ugly and even pay... i mean lol...

int he end we woudl need to mix up games to get a nice final game.. warframe, tera , aion , champions online and firefall... with Dragon ball characters/ species story and world.. (( and so on ))
    ability effects liek in Warframe and Tera , customization like in Champions online and aion , quests like in secret world, swtor and other games , fightign like in the anime :D and a stable game engine like the oen from Firefall (( i never crashed on that one oO )) that would make a perfect DB game :D oh and depth of story... not just "kill 23 wolves... gather 30 strawberries ...

Dragon Ball has a big fan community .. even younger people like it.. i don't get why they never released an international version ((mmorpg-action fast paced )) game version of this..

the game engine of Firefall or Tera combined with the ideas and artstyle of Dragonball would be nice.. but open world, lots of customization many quest and nice events...
    Dragon ball combines even scifi and fantasy elements.. so what hold bandai back to release a game like that?

Im just curious because there is one version of the same game on the Bandai website saying they are not releasing so soon... and this global version here is nowhere mentioned oO

then i read about RAM issues?! i don't know but bandai si a really rich company.. how can they not buy ram?

i can understand if this is a private server but is it legit then?
    before i am going to buy founder pack or something i wanna know if its legit or no