Posts by Strider

good bye franca (in my language franca means mean bi*ch - not lying)

Imo the only thing that Daneos should do a bit different than he's doing atm is rebalancing whole game, not nerfing/buffing stuff cuz game needs full rebalance... Smth like counters for other classes but all should have something good in pvp and pve, some outplay stuff even if a class counters u, u need to use brain to win not *SPAM* *SPAM**SPAM**SPAM* the CC button to be first and automatically win xD Making double or triple times more hp when going into pvp mode would solve it but scramble prolly would be abused for pve xP so i still think that game need full rebalance, since i played open beta in korea i saw every balance this game had and this one is worst :) buffing/nerfing wont help rly. Why its worst balance? Many things to abuse... Attack speed/Shadow Knight/CC duration etc. and YES all those things i wrote here are BROKEN, it would be k if CC would be more effective vs PVE, some additional stat like *+50% duration time vs monsters* but fking 10-7 sec stun with that amount of damage u can do in 2 sec is like ridiculous XD! those CC should be used mostly to do a first hit not decide who will win the whole pvp... Or atleast to stop someone's skill cast, damages are also broken as fk, i would nerf base damage of literally all skills and ratio(especially for tanks.......) Imo the main problem are ratios, NTL didnt fking understand how ratios works... They did literally the same stats for items for TANKS and for DPS and whole game balance got rekt cuz tank has MAASSSIVE amount of HP and def + high ratios and base damages XD PLS

Sry for my eng if i did much shit here xD

Ure crying cuz U and ur "guild" cant play without cash shop XD, u have literally not enough patience to play MMORPG games, Daneos doing so fking good job with all those changes and i hope he will keep like this, i doubt so hard that he will listen to such amount of players especially when he removed (changed into drop) all mostly p2w items that gave u power ingame (dogi balls and silver boxes (prolly thats why ure crying mostly)). These changes he's doing to this game are exactly the thing most players wants in mmo :) He will do money on making dogis (like LOL on skins) and its not toxic for game and its economy.

Witam, mam zaszczyt zapowiedzieć rekrutację do jednej z najstarszych i najlepszych gildii w
    historii owej gierki, od samych początków wersji koreańskiej i taiwańskiej byliśmy, jesteśmy teraz i będziemy jak wszystko
    wystartuje już na poważnie.

emblem.php?logo=333&border=126&lr=0&lg=0&lb=0&rr=158&rg=11&rb=15&br=255&bg=186&bb=0

-Brak specjalnych wymagań.

-Oferujemy pomoc teoretyczną i praktyczną ;)

-TS3 w drodze :) (niewymagany)

Pisać PW do:

-Ashitari
    -VolkenSama
    -Aniol

Serdecznie zapraszamy ;>