Posts by defter

Just making a poll to know about this fact and I hope Daneos gonna let us this chance.

I m' curious to know what you prefer as second day for DB hunt. After a week apparox, I m gonna send a ticket to Daneos and explain what You prefer. Of course he will have the last descision on the second day.

Good luck.

Stop always using the excuse of "POB" =/.

"It can happen that the event will not be held when the server is unstable or when Daneos is not available."

I could absolutly shut up about this in case where there were no DB event on 07/29. But the event was here WITH a mistake of planning. Some people aren't playing the whole day you know and they are only coming on 22:00 for the event BECAUSE they know that at 22:00 the event will be here or will not. And that's an example where a good Dev. can apologize just to show how he's respecting his community.

So I just want to show you what Daneos could say to us just because it's easy for him to do that:

"Hi DBOG community, last night we got a planning issue with DBhunt event due to ............. . To apologize to all who couldn't profit the whole event, we gonna have an extra hour next week! Have fun! (example: 21:00 to 00:00)"

And that's it, the community is happy and Daenos gain in respect and people knows that he cares about us.

Give one more excuse guys or something that show me that you're licking Daenos'as* and I will know that your soul gonna go to hell.

Regards

I wish this thread will be seen by The Team and Daneos.

I'm thinking about the last DB event that ended 1Hour earlier and I didn't saw anything on the forum about that... So I got fcked with only 30min of the event because I came at 22:30 (the event ended at 23:00 [CEST]) AND I wasn't the only one in this case.

And there is a thing that I want to know, Does Devs. cares about us? I mean, when something happen or if there is a mistake, The Dev or the staff should do an excuse or a gift for this mistake.

So is it possible to get one extra hour for the next DB event? It seems to be totaly legit to get something like that. And thats make some more respect to us.

Regards

First you ruin swordsman with ths update now you want to destroy fighters too.... for god sake it's not a problem that they are strong this game is made to have strong character im shure next update you will recommend is to decrease lp of shadown knight tanker because he has too much lp... i hate those people rly

"this game is made to have strong character." or EVERY game has a stronger/better than others character. And those people will never understand that I guess and it's sad as fck.

Hi everyone I'm sorry for all negatives spams I'm doing today but I really cannot be calm. Yesterday I did a restat to be nice with the new OP uptade but today with the "stupid" comeback to low damage I am useless as fck vs monsters its taking sooooooooooo long to finish a quest now. Specialy when there are fcking many quest between 1 200 exp and 13 000 exp.

So the problem is that I did a restat from multi-targeting to single-targeting. BUT SINCE I wake up today I m fcking disgusted from Daneos and his decision because I m useless now with single-t. and so I need to back to multi-t. but I NEED TO WAIT A WEEEEEEEEEEEEEK.

I'm sure that there are a lot of people in the same case like me but they'll maybe not come here to vote just because they're lazy and don't care about forum. I can see a lot of people licking Daneos ass.

So to be fair, if Daneos did shit with OP damage and people like me followed that, let us just some times please. Don't erase OP damage like that one day after your mistake (if it was one) when some people already adjusted their gameplay with the OP damage (or just give us a free restat).

Regards

Wow, keep calm

He will notice us, Swords and fighters... I hope

I cannot be calm I did a fcking restats bro, BECAUSE OF THE uptade, I was multi-target then restats to single-target AND NOW I m useless as fck to continue my quests now. just wtf the stupid reason to comeback to this damage...

Stupid peoples till saying "NO".... hate this world, fck Daneos who listen to bad people. Only DemonLaw and Nuno deserve much respect.

Game suck as fck now again... nothing good, I take 15sec to kill one monster when I was killing them in 2sec yesterday

This uptade suck, I did a fcking restat because of the uptade 2 days ago for the pve AND NOW I M FCKING USELESS. CAN'T PLAY until next week!

"- Lowered the gap between min and max skill damage.

- New Crit & Damage formula for auto attack and skills. Special thanks to DemonLaw & Nuno10"

THAT was a good uptade and come back to this uptade! Fck off pvp players.

This uptade suck, I did a fcking restats yesterday because of the uptade 2 days ago. AND NOW I M FCKING USELESS. CAN'T PLAY until next week! Plz guys Vote for a good comeback to the uptade.

Bonjour/Bonsoir communauté française de DBOG, pour faire court, je décide de reprendre le jeu et je cherche à rejoindre une guilde française (ou mixte fr/eng) histoire de pouvoir être accompagné ou aidé à des moments quand c'est possible. De préférence une guilde mature et un vocal disponible (ex: Discord, TeamSpeak, Skype).

Au passage, j'ai 21ans, je viens de Bruxelles et j'aime bien la weed si jamais vous voulez faire une tournée x'D (j'déclare bien sûr).

Info en plus: Je n'ai jamais dépassé le Nv.43 dans aucune version. Je les ai tous testé en commençant par la première, la chinoise. Et sur DBOG je suis Nv.33 avec plusieurs perso et je ne sais toujours pas lequel continuer. D'où l'envie de rejoindre une guilde et avoir quelques avis de votre part.

Bon jeu à tous et à bientôt.

P.S.: mon skype: defter007