Posts by Rayoname

Hi, I just finally reached lvl 30 and used the item for the adult quest. well since there is no understandable sentence in the quest discription i thought id forfeit it and then use the item a second time (i dropped 2 of the quest item) since i forfeited, i can not take the quest again... i just get Mission failed every time i use it....

Help please ? i really finally want my subclass and the adult quest ._.

Hey,

I have been following the progress of dboglobal for a while and have played on the Dev server some time ago.

Today I wanted to start to play on the open beta server, downloaded the client new, updated it and logged in...

But when I try to join Channel1 i get blackscreen for about 5minutes and fall back into character selection.

Anyone´s got an Idea what to do about it ?

Greetings, Rayoname

Hallo

Ich verfolge Dragonball Online Global schon seid dem beginn des Projektes und habe Sehr grosse fortschritte miterleben dürfen. Die Developer haben noch sehr viel Arbeit vor sich aber das Resultat lässt sich beim spielbaren Founder Server sehen. Das spiel wird rauskommen. Wann ? es wird noch eine weile dauern.

No. Right now in the test phase you can buy the skill reset book in the Cash shop in which you get 999´999 currency on every character. the skill book costs 179 or something like that i guess. and even when you reset your skill with zeni it doesnt cost even close to that amount of zeni :D

Hello everyone

Excuse me if this was asked already but I am really bad at using the search engine :P

I recently bought the SSJ Founder Package and read something about now being able to play on the Dev server.

My question ; Is the dev server permanently online while they are working on the game or is it just online for some tests ? Because right now i have no idea how I should be able to connect to any server at all :D

Sorry again for being one more inpatient annoying person :S

- Ray