Posts by Tummi

Stones were expensive and probably be best item for trading.
    AND
    Zenni to upgrade...?

DBO has good system only remove fcking tickets, and bonus-box to change stats and it will be perfect.
    Hard way of farming on mobs/TMQ to get good weapon. NO FAST WAY. Long time until You collect Your perfect gear.
    Dreaming about cash shop with only dogi things, mounts and other shit that not ruin game. I think i can donate even for free. Maybe server will be stable with Stones cash shop etc. but after 6 months like BadPicollo said, server will die becouse what for play more if everything got +15. That's a part how they destroyed PvP in official DBO.

1. Engine fuel doesnt work, also its write ,, Increases Hit Rate by 38"

2. Friends were in Kokkara, i was in exp spot, they get 100% of my exp with big distance between us.

3. When You fly and press 2x W or left mouse button and than push ,, S'' character stop in air and fall down. (Bugs ONLY when You're on medium speed of flying)

4. Probably someone posted but when You cast kamehameha and bar of cast is full You need to wait still 5 more sec or longer.

5. Exp buff pot sometimes is invisible (doesnt show at north of the screen :P)

6. Mobs doesn't lose LP sometimes when You first attack them by Skill.

7. Everytime when You use flying pot, You got animation (tutorial) how to fly.

8. When You register pet You catch crash

Note: I won't read all the posts so sorry if somone found same bugs :)

Cwana gadka, a tu się okazało, że wiele osób ma klienta DBO :P.
    Ciekaw jestem czy do końca tygodnia będą te testy :>

Specjalnie nie działa. No nie pierdolcie za przeproszeniem, że nie sprawdzili klienta po wrzuceniu na hosta, i od razu dali w download :>
    A tak zawsze parę dni mają z głowy i z 8 na 10k lajków w 2 dni bodajże :)

You get title WMAT Champion, to the next Budokai.
    After that Your title going to be named ,, Old WMAT Champion''

or

WMAT Champion

Actual WMAT Champion or something... :love:

@Up
    Sorry didnt read Your post ;)

Whatever, most of people wont reach high level in 3 days+. Also alpha isn't for play, its for server/network tests and bug finding.
    By the way there should be NPC which can change character level, reset skills, give zeni/items, so people can test everything without grinding a lot.

Optimistic talking :)

Only 4-5 levels and everyone cry :D
    I remember when i finish grind on 55 level and feel like a God that i can go make quests :)
    Exp was perfect.

I think from all of this locations, Germany will be best.
    Most of players from TW/HK who's speak english were from Europe, so in Gemany will be best ping.

I would like to see all transfomrations with 1s. cooldown and usable ONLY ON PVE. I understand 1s on Pvp will be OP for Majin and others.
    Goku and friends wanted to hide their powers on Budokai and do not use SSJ (in additional to the Goten & Trunk)
    On PvE You die on grinding or on instance and You need to wait 1h or got huge amount of Cd gear. If You play Fighter You need to wear full ENG gear or use autopot when You afk one moment becouse Your SSJ die :P.

Another things:
    Dragon ball event weak drop but 24/7.

Guard should reduce some damage, maybe 5%/10%/15% or something.

Donations before game = fake project :P.
    I more belive in project if the creator doesnt want cash before game is launched.

I hope all things from Cash Shop will bind automatically. Maybe option to buy item to a friend. There was an option in old DBO if i good remember.
    Than the prices will be good at GTN.