Posts by Laminox

I 40 account sono stati dati una volta sola non random perché appare ovvio che ci siano vari multiaccount, detto questo non so se sia stato giusto dare gli account alle 4 di notte europee

esiste il fuso orario, non ci sono solo player europei

ma dio... ma li leggete le news che postano ogni volta su facebook o anche qui sul forum? i 40 account sono stati gia dati da ieri mattina...

would be nice if remove 3° place of budokai. Is very easy to win 3° place because you just win 2 times for the title. would make more sense if there were only two titles: first and second place

Guys, the like on Facebook are decreasing in a short time. 10h ago was 9.450, now 9101. How It's possibile? Maybe because yesterday increases speed with same hack? I dont know

I would like to ask, you can play with the same account on two different computers ? for example, if a friend of mine who has access to the closed alpha while I do not, if he gives me id and pw can I play too? or is it banned? Thanks for the answers

Hello everyone,
    I would like to give some suggestions for the game:

1- 3rd Budokai: How about if there was another cap max for budokai? For example a third budokai, over the kid and senior, the middle. I'll explain.
    You could make a tournament for the liv max. 45 (an example). Now you'll wonder why a third type of budokai? The answer is simple: make old ud / TMQ useful to complete. This not only would make the game more open for the final contents of the game, but there would be a market for armor / weapons
    mid-level as those of the level 25 that are used for the kid.

2- Balance Budokai senior: Like all of you have noticed, with the arrival of the cap 70 and the new scouter, the budokai senior became a shit in every sense.
    Without the chip Anti critical classes like Ultimate Majin, Crane, Chef, Swordman, DarkWarrior, PokoPriest, were rightly discarded and almost never used,
    was a fighter / sk continuously, which made the game monotonous and boring. I post 2 videos: before and after the Chip AntiCrit:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxAdle_mJeA: everything balanced and not oneshot spam.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okOSEjcAFIU: here all oneshot continuously by turtle and fighter, boring.
    so my suggestion is to go with the old scouter or return to balance skill that you had in chapter 60, so that almost all classes
    are playable.

3- Best rewards budokai: Who of you ever found interesting the reward for the winner of budokai? I sincerely I found useless things that you could have won
    the budokai, then it would be better if there was something of value to buy from merchants mudosa (for exemp. stones to upgrade or something else). If there was something that
    worth to win the tournament, then there would be more competition and desire to win, which would make the game more fun

4- System White Stones: In the old dbo white stones you could get only the item shop, it was not bad but it can be to have only the item shop was unfair to
    those who could not afford to spend ourselves some money, then I would propose to include a way to get them directly into the game (obviously not so easy) maybe small % drop,
    or purchased by the merchants with coins CC, or purchased with mudosa point.

5- Attack Speed: Those of you who have never thought that the attack speed, making the game a little boring? I am one of those, in fact, in this way the pve had become monotonous and boring with a chance to win only using basic attacks leaving no room for fantasies about how to complete the dungeon. Maybe reduce it would be a good solution, do not you?

6- Craft System Level up: boring to say the least, you had to spend hours and hours to level up to 30: you could improve this system.

tickets should only be used to help a little to level up the character. In old dbo was shit. Almost all participants of budokai were full of tickets and that did not make the game fun

People complain about tickets, but in fact it balanced cashers and free players.
    Here it is not needed, but tickets should be still available but with some restrictions.
    -> NO +15 ticket, in case make it very hard to get in rare events.
    -> Tickets from gift box are OK, expect +15 ones they should be removed from gift box.
    -> Ticket duration shouldn't be 30/15/7 days, thats too long, maybe 6/12/24 hours would be ok, thats enough to prevent perm-ticket equipment.
    -> No tickets in cash shop

I agree all!

Non tanto per avere una community piu' ampia, secondo me l'hanno fatto per avere piu' pubblicita'. Essendo che la gente non vede l'ora di rigiocarci, mettendo questo metodo con i like, sprona gli utenti a spammare il piu' possibile in altri forum/pagine/amici per far conoscere che un nuovo dbo sta arrivando